[REQ] Futanari Island

Luke Lionheart

Ever since "immersive gender change" was out an idea just immerged.

If you played through the mod you will see that there's a line that (whomever changed into futa say):'she is of a race of futanaris'

ok here's the idea, why not make an island full of them or belong to them?

the thing is: it is still a mystery to the people of skyrim, and you won't know about them the traditional way (ala randomly stumble upon it).

how you come to it by a quest.

I know nothing of modding, so if there is anyone willing to do this mod you will do a lot of people a favor :D

EDIT: An idea for the quest. A woman approaches the dragonborn seeking help, which leads to a series of clue finding and interrogations.

she finds a secret telling about a mysterious island and want to travel there.

ok I'll stop right here since that idea got me to write the lore of the quest. I will keep posting until this thread channel an interest within the community. who knows.

Here's the thing. That's a fine idea, but when you install the mod that lets girls have dicks (I3issarillio's UNP addon, or whatever the heck his name is, pardon my misspelling of a complicated name), it doesn't give one girl dicks, or a group of girls dicks, EVERY WOMAN IN THE WORLD grows a penis. There would be no way, with the current features of Schlongs of Skyrim and the addon, to confine the futanari to the island. The most you can do is shut it off for yourself, and that requires you to vanish the cock away every time you load your game.

Edit: Do note, there is a difference between changing a character's sexlab gender (changing a simple variable), and actually giving them a penis to USE in the new gender (changing their character model).

Just because you set a woman as male in sexlab's variable list doesn't instantly give them a cock. Skyrim itself still considers them female, because they have a female skeleton/worldmodel/etc.

good point. for people who doesn't want all females have schlongs that makes a problem.

currently the existing mods let you manually assign who will be futa and have shlong.

but this just came to me, custom race. ok in short, SOS have MCM options for giving different races shlongs. what if to make a custom female race and not necessarily with a male variable and assign shlongs to them through the menu.

you can turn off strapon in Sexlab.

^ this stopping mod ?  :blink:

it will take lots of time but 1 of many variation is to make many npc with whatever ece\racemenu (like custom followers) unique facegens , have then add to their _0\1 bodies schlongs and export it with 3dmax. or use nifscope to add first bone nodes of sos, then copy dick mesh.It will look like sos light ver. for fems.You got your  futa amazon natives or whatever.

variations are many to achieve this . You just need followers for your idea with exp.

Here's the thing. That's a fine idea, but when you install the mod that lets girls have dicks (I3issarillio's UNP addon, or whatever the heck his name is, pardon my misspelling of a complicated name), it doesn't give one girl dicks, or a group of girls dicks, EVERY WOMAN IN THE WORLD grows a penis. There would be no way, with the current features of Schlongs of Skyrim and the addon, to confine the futanari to the island. The most you can do is shut it off for yourself, and that requires you to vanish the cock away every time you load your game.

Edit: Do note, there is a difference between changing a character's sexlab gender (changing a simple variable), and actually giving them a penis to USE in the new gender (changing their character model).

Just because you set a woman as male in sexlab's variable list doesn't instantly give them a cock. Skyrim itself still considers them female, because they have a female skeleton/worldmodel/etc.

Um, that's completety false. At least about the every woman growing a penis.

You can set schlongs for individual races. Or in other words, set the probably of this schlong to 0% for every race

Um, that's completety false. At least about the every woman growing a penis.

You can set schlongs for individual races. Or in other words, set the probably of this schlong to 0% for every race

This is news to me, and very helpful. Thank you! =D

I have made something like this with the flat island mod ( www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51658/? ). though in game not with a CK.

I used followers and assigned shlongs to them. made the island their home. the idea was: to play Tundra Defense mod( www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22330/? ). and the defenders (my followers) were Futas.

the first couple of fights were fun basically but it became dull as the followers lack...... life.

What is wanted from this request is: a Fuatanari race that lives in an island with their own culture (AI, routine, Homes etc. etc.).han

Damn, seemed like a demand than a request. :rolleyes:

you can also  randomize a percentage of the female population to get shlongs, intructions on how to do it are on the UNP shlong page, right now 25% of the female population in my game are Futas. Not sure how complicated it would be to add a Race to SOS, but I believe there is a document on how to add stuff on the SOS page. but yes, building a whole island with a fully functional population would be daunting, prolly the best way would be a team of modders. Tho.. we could all gang up on, er beg and plead with SkyrimLL and maybe convince him to do it. tho he has alot on his plate with SD+,  Sexlab Stories, and all those other great mods he does.

ps, I'm off to the SOS page to see how hard it would be to add an existing all female race <Lunari> to SOS and set it up so they all get Schlonged er that came out wrong, they all get shlongs.

<EDIT> took some trial and error, but I was able to get the Lunari added to the SOS MCM unp add-on so I could set their probability of getting the unp shlong at 100% and they all get maximum size, while all other females only have a 25% chance and a normal size spread

you can also  randomize a percentage of the female population to get shlongs, intructions on how to do it are on the UNP shlong page, right now 25% of the female population in my game are Futas. Not sure how complicated it would be to add a Race to SOS, but I believe there is a document on how to add stuff on the SOS page. but yes, building a whole island with a fully functional population would be daunting, prolly the best way would be a team of modders. Tho.. we could all gang up on, er beg and plead with SkyrimLL and maybe convince him to do it. tho he has alot on his plate with SD+,  Sexlab Stories, and all those other great mods he does.

ps, I'm off to the SOS page to see how hard it would be to add an existing all female race <Lunari> to SOS and set it up so they all get Schlonged er that came out wrong, they all get shlongs.

<EDIT> took some trial and error, but I was able to get the Lunari added to the SOS MCM unp add-on so I could set their probability of getting the unp shlong at 100% and they all get maximum size, while all other females only have a 25% chance and a normal size spread

how do u give 25% of female population to become futas? i'd like to know that

how do u give 25% of female population to become futas? i'd like to know that

instructions are one the upn addon page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires CK editing)

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus, SOS, UNP tab. This will propagate the probability to all races. The value for the global setting doesn't change, it's normal. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

following those intructions, I then set upn chance at 25% and the male schlong at 75%

you can fix the problem of every female have the penis by selecting the unp add-on - changing the base chance to zero for everyone.  then hit clean and it will remove it from everyone and not put it on new females as you run across them.   You then select the pc/npc option and select unp addon and select the size penis your character will have.   you can do this for other npc females if you want to have them have penis but no one will automatically get it anymore.

what would be easier to make this mod? just make females w/ schlongs X100 and put them in a flat place or an existing land in skyrim for starters then customize everything later?

or

actually plan everything and design them for top to bottom? from the class to persona to armor to story to voice................?? ok that might sound rhetorical, but to put it soundly...

which is easier: to design before hand and implementing,, or ,,put existing models (vanilla npc, land etc.) then tweak, customize, redesign them later on??

I am still on the subject. my vision of the idea is big. And I'm clueless how it can be achieved.

All I need is guide and a few tips or ideas on how to start. you know, the basics...

where to begin... which is easier... which is prioritized... should models be done first...etc.

oh yeah and if this 2 words title could be achieved by only ONE person.

any help is appreciated, and a guide would suffice. more than those I'd be most grateful.

Yes, it CAN be done by one person <Falskar  was done by one person, took them over a year tho, but they got a cool job out of it > there are plenty of tutorials out there on using the creation kit. I'd start with the race, mainly because thats what the mods basis is, the futanari race, then add the island part then the npcs. if you are new to creation kit, the creation kit wiki is a good place to start for tutorials <both written and video> then look up Darkfox127 on youtube for more in depth tutorials on various aspects of modding. Almost all aspects of creating a mod of this magnitude are way beyond my current modding skills. Tho I do have adding a custom race to the unp shlong menu part down to a science.

http://www.creationkit.com/

Archived