Dibella Sanctuary of Whiterun (2015-01-01)

Guest S0767

Wow - no postings in just over a year! I'm surprised, especially now that BBLS has been updated. Thus, the reason for my post: this mod will also need to be updated. I would even go so far as to say it isn't compatible anymore; I don't get CTD's, but with BBLS version 6.0 out now, Apachii Skyhair is built into the mod (I don't use it, never cared for it  honestly).

The issue? When using your mod with BBLS 6.0, I get the face bug. Not with all the characters, but several. The men for sure, and about half the women. Usually the face is LIGHTER, not DARKER. Again, removing your mod solves the issue, so I wanted to point it out since I was able to discover the issue on my own - and their main page states (I think) that any mod using 5.1 assets won't be compatible. THIS mod specifically isn't mentioned, but since it IS using old resources..... 

tl:dr:  Basically, since your mod of BBLS uses 5.1 resources, and 6.0 is out now, this mod is now incompatible.

What? Did you just say BBLS got updated?? Have to check asap! :D

Indeed my friend! Take caution, though: if you are heavily invested in 5.1, well let's just say 6.0 requires a NEW game/character. Everything about 5.1 is NOT compatible with 6.0 at all, except for a mod Old Man's Beard did that makes characters strip before bed, or something like that. Everything else, such as Music and Dancing, is INcompatible. 

Wow - no postings in just over a year! I'm surprised, especially now that BBLS has been updated. Thus, the reason for my post: this mod will also need to be updated. I would even go so far as to say it isn't compatible anymore; I don't get CTD's, but with BBLS version 6.0 out now, Apachii Skyhair is built into the mod (I don't use it, never cared for it  honestly).

The issue? When using your mod with BBLS 6.0, I get the face bug. Not with all the characters, but several. The men for sure, and about half the women. Usually the face is LIGHTER, not DARKER. Again, removing your mod solves the issue, so I wanted to point it out since I was able to discover the issue on my own - and their main page states (I think) that any mod using 5.1 assets won't be compatible. THIS mod specifically isn't mentioned, but since it IS using old resources..... 

tl:dr:  Basically, since your mod of BBLS uses 5.1 resources, and 6.0 is out now, this mod is now incompatible.

Indeed my friend! Take caution, though: if you are heavily invested in 5.1, well let's just say 6.0 requires a NEW game/character. Everything about 5.1 is NOT compatible with 6.0 at all, except for a mod Old Man's Beard did that makes characters strip before bed, or something like that. Everything else, such as Music and Dancing, is INcompatible. 

Yes, thanks for the hint. I spend some time reading the changes but since i didn´t use the old BBLS anymore because of a lot of problems i was very exited about the new version. Just installed it yesterday and will test it a bit.

Guest S0767

Yes, thanks for the hint. I spend some time reading the changes but since i didn´t use the old BBLS anymore because of a lot of problems i was very exited about the new version. Just installed it yesterday and will test it a bit.

You've got me curious as to what kinds of issues you've had. I used this and Underground Bathhouse for a time, but eventually noticed that UBH started giving me issues, so I ended up ditching that and keeping BBLS.

You've got me curious as to what kinds of issues you've had. I used this and Underground Bathhouse for a time, but eventually noticed that UBH started giving me issues, so I ended up ditching that and keeping BBLS.

The old BBLS Mod had a lot of scripts causing the whole outdoor cell of whiterun become very heavy for loading for the game engine. It also contains a lot of dirty edits and the most anoying part were the ctd´s if you enter the BBLS using hdt (highheel systems and the jiggle HDT) if there were a lot of women inside)

I know that there are a lot of people which had never such problems, but i do and i could never managed to get those problems solved, so i stayed away from the mod. But i always liked it. :)

• 5 months later...

This mod is interesting ! As always you have nice ideas, skyrimll !

What if we are using Bathing Beefcakes instead of Bathing Beauties ?

Is a storyline planned ? A dialogue option ? A quest ?

Because we see a lot of Sisters of Dibella but absolutely no Brothers of Dibella, isn't it unfair ? I mean, worshipping Dibella is not only reserved to women, is it ?

I was about to ask the same thing! Thank you! Someone please answer. Cause I want this, but I also want bathing beefcakes lol

Would love to see that as well, as I usually use Beefcakes. Also...in Daggerfall I remember that the Temple of Dibella had both naughty Priestesses AND Priests. I hope this project hasn't been abandoned, I loved having a Temple of Dibella conveniently located near the start of the MQ, and finally seeing BBLS as something more than a monty-haul freebie. Also just the whole Hierodule sphere of Sacred Sex adds a level to playing with my SexLab mods that I really enjoy. Thanks to the mod author for the work so far, and here's to hoping there is more to come.

:) Cheers

• 2 months later...

The old BBLS Mod had a lot of scripts causing the whole outdoor cell of whiterun become very heavy for loading for the game engine. It also contains a lot of dirty edits and the most anoying part were the ctd´s if you enter the BBLS using hdt (highheel systems and the jiggle HDT) if there were a lot of women inside)

I know that there are a lot of people which had never such problems, but i do and i could never managed to get those problems solved, so i stayed away from the mod. But i always liked it. :)

Is this now an abandoned mod?  Would love to use this in BBLS 6.0...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Here is a "fixed" ESP for this mod for use with Special Edition.  I only corrected the face/tint/hair to match the SE version of BBLS, and changed 1 or 2 outfits.  Do not use with the BBLSapachii.esp normally included with the original mod.  The SE version of BBLS already has its own Apachii hair items bunded in and those changes are reflected in this updated ESP.  The remainder of the changes made by this mod are as-was, so any other incompatibilities with the SE version of BBLS are still present.  Just a cursory running around the location seems OK, but I haven't tested the limits.  Didn't touch the form type on the ESP.

SexLab_DibellaCult_BBL_SE.esp

• 2 months later...

I'm just curious, I was looking at this as I have reverted to oldrim in order to play certain mods, are you aware of any conflicts with other mods. I would think it would just be if something else is in that location. If you can remind where it is located. I do have quite a few other mods of the dd/zaz/etc sort.

• 4 months later...

All of the Sisters are gray faced and only one has the right (or any) clothes on .....  Any time you do anything that changes NPCs you have a better than 50% chance of the dreaded gray faced problem and a several day search for the right loading order so the new stuff doesn't overwrite or mess up the proper face data ...... 

MO2 doesn't show any conflicts for either the main file or the Apaphii patch but there obviously is a big one if it causes the dreaded gray face problem right out of the gate

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, longjohn119 said:

All of the Sisters are gray faced and only one has the right (or any) clothes on .....  Any time you do anything that changes NPCs you have a better than 50% chance of the dreaded gray faced problem and a several day search for the right loading order so the new stuff doesn't overwrite or mess up the proper face data ...... 

MO2 doesn't show any conflicts for either the main file or the Apaphii patch but there obviously is a big one if it causes the dreaded gray face problem right out of the gate

Wasn't following this any longer, so didn't notice this until now.  I'm not sure if you're referencing an issue in LE or SE, but usually this can be corrected by exporting the facegen for the NPC's in it via the CK.  That or figure out if another plugin is overriding the defined faces or overwriting facegen data.

There are 2 outfits defined in this plugin that reference items from the original BBLS that don't appear to be present in the one currently available for SE (and maybe also the LE version).  That could be the source of the missing dresses.  There is a reference to LSTavernWenchBlue and LSCasualClothesOutfit outfits that are flat out not present in the original mod (appear as injected records into the BBLS plugin), but both also reference objects that show as undefined.  In both cases, the outfits consist of boots, a Dibella amulet, and an undefined item that is obviously a missing clothing item.  Just pull the plugin into xedit and redefine the undefined objects or replace the outfits on the affected NPCs with something that you know is in game.

Side note:  The Neophytes (wear wreaths) are supposed to be nude.

Note 2:  Just looked thru the defined NPC's and Freyil Halfkir uses the LSCasualClothesOutfit.  The other one isn't used.