Bombshell body, one breast not bouncing

Martianman

Hey all, I recently downloaded and installed a companion who uses the 7b Bombshell body.

By default, I use the sevenbase tbbp version with hdt, and everything bounces the way it should. However, With this companion who uses the bombshell body, her right breast does not bounce. it is constantly stationary, though the left one moves like it should. I assume it has to do with the skeleton? If so, how do I fix it? I tried dragging the "skeleton.nif" file from the XPMS skeleton mod into the "meshes" folder of this companion where her body files are, but it still didn't fix the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

7base doesn't have even breast weighting.

If your xml preset is set to have subtle movement then it could just be that it's moving but because of the uneven weighting, 1 side is moving more than the other.

I stated in the paragraph that I use the Sevenbase tbbp body, and the breasts bounce just fine and evenly, so I don't think that this is the problem. It's only with the bombshell body.

• 7 months later...

if i can still give input on this, this is how i fixed it

-make sure to have the latest fins version (5.5 at the time of this post). you probably have a newer version of the HDT engine than your fnis version supports 

-try disabling then enabling the npc 

Archived