Small bummer that those outfits don't fully work on NPCs. The heads work (as long as all other head slots are empty), but the bodies don't. Would have loved to have Lydia clean the house as EDI (or play out some fantasies with her in bed). Oh well ...

I've been able to do stuff like that with the mod, although there have been times where it wasn't possible. I believe it could be either save corruption, or she (or you) has something else already equipped DD-wise.

If not either of those, then I dunno what to tell you.

• 2 weeks later...

How to get out of them ? How to get keys ?

Standard Restraints Keys will help remove them.

To get them, either use the console, raid the hidden bookshelf in the College of Winterhold to be able to make them, or Additemmenu to get one.

Of course, if you use DCL or For the Masses III, then you can have drop rates included on corpses(both) /containers (DCL only), if you have your settings configured to do so.

To get them, either use the console, raid the hidden bookshelf in the College of Winterhold to be able to make them, or Additemmenu to get one.

Of course, if you use DCL or For the Masses III, then you can have drop rates included on corpses(both) /containers (DCL only), if you have your settings configured to do so.

I found it ! Thank you very much !!! 

Ok. I think you could add Bayonetta suit, Mystique mask and suit and Zero suit from Metroid and mask a Samus Aran + Elizabeth suit.Anyway i want much.I can attach photos

Ok. I think you could add Bayonetta suit, Mystique mask and suit and Zero suit from Metroid and mask a Samus Aran + Elizabeth suit.Anyway i want much.I can attach photos

I believe you're gonna need actual meshes to be able to do this.

How create mesh ? I would then be created and you took off for troubleshooting and testing compatibility.

How create mesh ? I would then be created and you took off for troubleshooting and testing compatibility.

You'll need a few programs, like 3DS Max, and Nifskope, for example.

You'll also need a a bit of knowledge on how to convert them to nif files, which I've heard isn't easy.

I do know someone who might be interested in this, and since he's able to do just this (I'll search for the body mod), I'll ask if he can make them. (Both full body and just the head.)

You'll also need a a bit of knowledge on how to convert them to nif files, which I've heard isn't easy.

I do know someone who might be interested in this, and since he's able to do just this (I'll search for the body mod), I'll ask if he can make them. (Both full body and just the head.)

Good. Then I'll go and explore the creation of meshes, if he refuses. I have prepared the way mesh  costume scarlet witch.Plus suit Tracer, Widowmaker and Mercy, but without a mask.They only need to process for this mod.I also try to create a suit and Batwoman and Batgirl.

Good. Then I'll go and explore the creation of meshes, if he refuses. I have prepared the way mesh  costume scarlet witch.Plus suit Tracer, Widowmaker and Mercy, but without a mask.They only need to process for this mod.I also try to create a suit and Batwoman and Batgirl/

How is the work on the creation of an update ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to integrate 13 costumes that I have (Bayonetta,Boa Hancock, Classic Harley Queen, Gardevoir, Widowmaker and others) ?

The only way I can think of is replacing what's already there.

I know there IS a way to add them, but since I know jack about adding scripts and whatnot, I would have done it ages ago with a few of the ones I have.

Is there any way to integrate 13 costumes that I have (Bayonetta,Boa Hancock, Classic Harley Queen, Gardevoir, Widowmaker and others) ?

I know there IS a way to add them, but since I know jack about adding scripts and whatnot, I would have done it ages ago with a few of the ones I have.

Where to send files, about which I have spoken?  I do not know how to replacing and if you had told me, I would have started.If not, I would have thrown off the files that you can just add them to mod

Where to send files, about which I have spoken?  I do not know how to replacing and if you had told me, I would have started.If not, I would have thrown off the files that you can just add them to mod

You use the Creation Kit to find the armors, then manually replace the nif files in both the armor addon (important) and the world object.

There are armors per mask/suit, so you have to go to the one that says "scripts" within the file name, and access the armor addon part from there, cause the other one will be blank, mostly. (But you can modify the world object there.)

You use the Creation Kit to find the armors, then manually replace the nif files in both the armor addon (important) and the world object.

There are armors per mask/suit, so you have to go to the one that says "scripts" within the file name, and access the armor addon part from there, cause the other one will be blank, mostly. (But you can modify the world object there.)

If you're going to go that far, you may as well grab TES5Edit and make copies to edit instead.

If you're going to go that far, you may as well grab TES5Edit and make copies to edit instead.

Tbh, I dunno how to do that, so I just use the CK.

• 2 weeks later...

Add suits did not work, but I had a different idea. How can you replace the fonts in the inventory of rubber suits and masks, as well as in the texts that appear in front of dressing? I want to convert mod to other languages (german,russian,italian and other). 

Fonts, I have no idea.

But as for the messages that appear, you have to search for "dpm_" (without quotation marks) in the CK. Make sure you click All at the bottom of the left list, under the search bar.

There, sort by form type, and find MESG. You'll see multiple ones there. Just open, edit and save the file regularly.

Add suits did not work, but I had a different idea. How can you replace the fonts in the inventory of rubber suits and masks, as well as in the texts that appear in front of dressing? I want to convert mod to other languages (german,russian,italian and other). 

Fonts, I have no idea.

But as for the messages that appear, you have to search for "dpm_" (without quotation marks) in the CK. Make sure you click All at the bottom of the left list, under the search bar.

There, sort by form type, and find MESG. You'll see multiple ones there. Just open, edit and save the file regularly.

Okay. I try

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah... it was fun while it lasted.

If only I could just learn to use scripts in the CK...

Of course, my DRM esp file has been edited to heck because of certain masks/suits that I dislike being overwritten by those that I have found + do like.

Maybe I should reobtain the original unedited file and go from there...

Sorry. Just thinking aloud.

• 3 weeks later...