is it possible to set never strip your gear during sex scenes ?

allatex

i know you can use timers in the mcn menu but still some mods remove your gear is there a way to override this vehaviour in all mods ,simular to what you can so with the npc " ring of the fashion designer "Ā  where you can lock vlothing so it cant be removed by the npc?

It's in the SexLab MCM menu. Under Timers & Stripping.

Ā 

See all those slots when you scroll down? Those are how SexLab decides what gets stripped and what doesn't. So go through them, and fix them so you don't remove anything. Simple as that.

He's aware of those and has already set them. He's irritated by the stripping in other mods like Defeat and Submit.

Ā 

Unfortunately OP, no there isn't a way to disable stripping for all mods. You have to do it on a per-mod basis.

Well the way that I have done it before if I don't want my player stripped is to make copy of the armor_0 and armor_1 file or whatever one I want the player to keep wearing and place my players body files somewhere and then replace my female players nifs files with the armor files and rename them to my female players body nif names. You can even wear armors on top of these and they will disappear till they are removed or you take them off then it will change back to the ones in my players folder.

If there is any specific piece or pieces of armor that you don't want removed you also have the option of adding the SexlabNoStrip keyword to the item (actually any keyword with the text "SexlabNoStrip", it doesn't have to be the one from the Sexlab mod so you don't have to create a dependency).Ā  As indicated, Sexlab will not remove that item even if it occupies a slot marked to be stripped.

thanks for all the advice as was said i have checked (or unchecked if you get what i mean ) all the mods in the MCN and it stilll happens i like the idea for sezlabno strip to itemsĀ  ...where or how do i add it and to what file ..to enavle this //noot a novice to modding but just with the creation tool //any advice would be most welcome

Archived