Playable Flame Atronach? I think yes.

Although I love the idea I will wait for it to work.. better.

- Sliders dont work, HUUUUGE minus for me... =(

- playing as "female" atronauch  forces hair on you and some hair cause issues with the head (no more eyes+forehead, can see through---)

- crashes on most (sex-)animations

I'd also recommend a (optional?) retexture since vanilla Atronauchs have aweful and low quality skins and even with rework mods they dont compare to the quality of the characters skins =(

• 5 months later...

So far it's working well for me in everything I try to do with it. Here are a list of things I've found to work with it:

Beastess Mod
Player Succubus Quest Mod-If you have the skin colour change enabled and you are wearing armour and you get the burned skin texture, it will change the colour of the burned body(which looks really cool)
Submit
Defeat

To be clear, I mean these are mechanics and animations that I have found to work with it.

My next move that I'm going to try is to see if I can edit the files to fix the eye issue, and also see if I can change the skeleton used so that it works with sliders. I did this with the Spriggan race by Trykz and got it to work so I'm curious to see if this one will as well.

On a side note, I got a really cool....glitch(?) when I used the feed option as a succubus atronach.

post-847859-0-09227700-1435252511_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I know this is way later than the last post made here, but I've read through these comments so many times but I can't fix an issue I'm having. Like some said before, once you change to a female there are two eyes that just float there. I see above someone tried to fix that and add slider support, but I'm not sure what happened there.

This is awesome, don't get me wrong. Everything else works but those weird eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...