Death alternative problem

Loller99

Hi, i am using death alternative together with defeat and SD+. Problem is that when i get knocked down, my character gets raped. AAfter the rape, they restart attacking me, they knock me down again, and the balck screen occurs. After the black screen, though, nothing happens: i am still there, and nothing has changed.
Is it normal?

Getting DA to work correctly with Defeat and Submit and SD+ on top of it is a real PITA and your experience will largely depend on your settings. I recommend not using the 10 second escape condition in Defeat for starters. You also might want to consider replacing All Down with Original, because DA seems to go nuts when you're kd-ed, but some companion is still fighting on. Also, make sure that all triggers and thresholds are set far apart from each other, so that they won't get into each other's way.

Hi, i am using death alternative together with defeat and SD+. Problem is that when i get knocked down, my character gets raped. AAfter the rape, they restart attacking me, they knock me down again, and the balck screen occurs. After the black screen, though, nothing happens: i am still there, and nothing has changed.

Is it normal?

Well...you are using three mods that all heavily script the same event...defeat/death. 

There are bound to be issues.

Is it normal?

Well...you are using three mods that all heavily script the same event...defeat/death. 

There are bound to be issues.

DA + Defeat + SD+ is a combination used by a LOT of people. DA is actually a hard requirement for SD+ and a soft dependency for Defeat, so they are -meant- to be used together. But yes, as I said above, mutual dependencies or not, getting them to play nice with each other is...difficult.

what if you change defeat setting so it only triggers when your fatigue is low enough? instead of health

Defeats the point of tying it into DA. Not saying this isn't a viable option but if you do this then you should probably turn off the DA implementation of Defeat.

• 3 weeks later...

The getting back up after rape part could be settings in Defeat's side. Check Defeat's MCM menu for the escape option rather it is end or trauma, there's also a DA post assault check box in the same Defeat's MCM menu that dictates a similar behavior. Mess around with them and see which combination works for you, I forgot how they are suppose to behave exactly.

The blacking out after second knock down is dictate by DA's blackout MCM; events should play based on chance and what is activated, if nothing is activated PC will just resurrect with time passed/debuff/calm effects on enemy based on yet another set of DA's MCM settings.

I'm also using the combination of mods mentioned above. When I experienced similar problems, I started to switch off some of the options for a possible outcome of being knocked down at the MOD configuration for DAYMOYL as described in the PDF manual that comes with SD+. Now it works fine for me.

I'm also using the combination of mods mentioned above. When I experienced similar problems, I started to switch off some of the options for a possible outcome of being knocked down at the MOD configuration for DAYMOYL as described in the PDF manual that comes with SD+. Now it works fine for me.

Dont really understand you. What settings did you change?

Archived