How to remove armor parts?

baltazard1122

Recently I started using 7b body and its armor. Everything seems pretty good but some armors in 7b wont even opening in nifskope, i mean it is opening but armor is being invisible or u cant do any modification on armor because all parts are sticked between them. My question is how to remove annoying armor parts such as piercings or chains or maybe some pantys in this situation? Sorry for my terrible english ^^

I've never had an armor part show as invisible in NifSkope. Maybe you loaded a 7B conversion instead of the original that it was converted from? You know, some mods require the original then a mesh overwrite file. In this case load the original and not the overwrite.

As for armor that is all in one piece, you'd have to seperate them with Blender or another 3D modeling program I believe. There's no seperating them in NifSkope that I know of.

You can try it in Outfit Studio, just load the armor nif and if its in pieces you can right click the shape under the meshes tab and hit delete and then hit File-> Export current nif -> save it in the same name as the original ( maybe just replace it) and DONE.

That's how i do it anyway.

You can try it in Outfit Studio, just load the armor nif and if its in pieces you can right click the shape under the meshes tab and hit delete and then hit File-> Export current nif -> save it in the same name as the original ( maybe just replace it) and DONE.

That's how i do it anyway.

Hm, when u modify armor in outfit studio does it works on 7b as well?

nothing really wrong with that pic right there.

the armor mesh didnt contain the full breast data for the nipples and such. nothing wrong here, you just have to load a ref body of the format of your choice and delete the body from the armor mesh. then you have ton conform the silders and copy the bones of you want jiggle bones and sliders to work. @blabba have already made loads of guides on how to use the Outfit Studio.

Well there is an easy way :-)

If the armor part you want to remove is seperate. open it in nifskope and just delete it.. 

If the armor is one piece, you will need photoshop too. If an armor is one piece then it has one texture. So, open the armors texture in photoshop, find the piece you want to remove, and in the alpha chanel make it trasparent. 

You are set. All you need to do is open the nif file and add the transparency in case it does not have one :-)

This is how I made this:

post-96019-0-71161600-1415547159_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-48878600-1415547188_thumb.jpg

Archived