Easy Request

Yith

How about a mod that allows players/monsters/NPC's to transfer Lycanthropy via a STD? A mod that checks the aggressor for a Lycanthropy flag and then transfers it to the victim as well through the myriad of sex options. Since we have sex mods for werewolves, i figured it was weird that something like this wasn't included.

I don't know about Lycanthropy, but I'm preeeetty sure that SD+ allows vampires to trasmit their disease through sex, although I dunno if that was an older version, or if it's still in the current... been awhile since I tried. Sexlab Submit sorta does this, but has vamps bite their victims during sex, which can also transmit the disease.

Lycanthropes just don't get as much love I think.

I imagine all it would take is a bit of scripting, unfortunately my modding experience is limited to tweaking races using existing meshes from other installed mods and tweaking dialog. I havent tweaked mods in years though.

Archived