Farkas's transformation ctd

Resdayn

Did you have a mod which changes something on male werewolf model? If some mod ad something to the model or replace something (like a schlong for example) and you don´t have a fitting skeleton, this could be the cause.

Since the game usually crashes on start while missing a skeleton, it could also be possible, that another mod is missing. Try running TESEDIT to check, if something is missing or in the wrong load order.

I used console commands to get complete the quest and no crashes at the circle scene and my transformation.

It seems not the werewolf the problem.Something with the companions or the Silverhand.

Anyway thank you for answering my question.

I used console commands to get complete the quest and no crashes at the circle scene and my transformation.

It seems not the werewolf the problem.Something with the companions or the Silverhand.

Anyway thank you for answering my question

I have the same crash issue. Out of curiosity, what console commands did you use to work around it?

Archived