Underwear - how do I remove it?

HotterSpot

I'm trying to remove female NPC (follower, slaves) default underwear but it only comes off during sex. I'd like to have the option to equip modded underwear as well as keeping them around without any underwear at all.
Please let me know what I'm missing or doing wrong.

Here is my load order:

esm

Skyrim

Update

Unofficial Skyrim patch

Dawnguard

Unofficial Dawnguard patch

HearthFires

Unofficial HearthFires patch

Dragonborn

Unofficial Dragonborn patch

Race Compatibility

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core

SexLab

Devious Devices - Assets

SexLabAroused

UNPetite - HmmWhatToWear

ZaZAnimationPack

Devious Devices - Integration

paradise_halls

esp

HighResTexturePack01

HighResTexturePack02

HighResTexturePack03

Unofficial High Resolution Patch

Schlongs of Skyrim

dB - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic

YuiH Standalone Follower - Merura

EnhancedCharacterEdit

Brawl Bugs CE

Devious Deviants

SOS - Shop

FNISpells

SkyUI

SOS - Smurf Average Addon

CharacterMakingExtender

SpousesEnhanced

SexLab Defeat

xazPrisonOverhaul

UNPetite - Black Vinyl Strap

UNPetite - Undies by Petrovich

UNPetite - Smithy Sex

UNPetite - Academy Dropout

UNPetite - Snap Up Booty Shorts and Top

paradise_halls_farengars_study

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to remove underwear from ECE's young Nord

*Edit* Found some instruction, needed to copy and past from CBBE into ECE.

You have to copy/paste the CBBE meshes/textures in the YGNord race folders. The ECE mod page tells you where they need to go.

Textures/actors/character/female/

- Copy everything. Paste into

Textures/Actors/character/Enhanced/female

Meshes/actors/character/character assets/

- From this, copy everything that has 'female' in the name. Paste into

Meshes/actors/character/ygNord

The locations were in the ECE mod description.

Good question, it certianly seems to be an art form romoving a bra, doesn't it? What with all the clips and stuff. :D

Right now the Young Nord race disappears along with all of the sliders, or making all human player characters short. newbie here needs help. Please!

Reinstall ECE and start over with changing ygNord.

Good question, it certianly seems to be an art form romoving a bra, doesn't it? What with all the clips and stuff. :D

Right now the Young Nord race disappears along with all of the sliders, or making all human player characters short. newbie here needs help. Please!

so i need the file in MO then change it there?

I didn't know you were using MO. If that's the case then just go to Mod Organizer/mods/ECE and change it in there. If it somehow breaks just reinstall ECE to return it to it's default state.

I didn't know you were using MO. If that's the case then just go to Mod Organizer/mods/ECE and change it in there. If it somehow breaks just reinstall ECE to return it to it's default state.

Okay, I got the player character to to go nude during animations, the prisoner garb was throwing me off. it appears to have a bra underneath. next problem is that, the female NPC's now wear vanilla apparel under cloths.

You need to "normally" install a body and textures into MO so that all the vanilla race characters can have it. Just like you would install it if you were going to use a normal Nord or Breton character. This means you can install a thicker body for all the NPCs (assuming you used something like UNPetite for the ygNord race).

You could try something along the lines of UNPetite (mesh and textures) manually placed in the ECE folder for ygNord, then just normally install something like UNP or UNPB (or 7Base or whatever) so that everyone besides your character has that body and texture setup. Assuming you want a thinner and younger appearing character, otherwise just put whatever body you want into the game. I dunno'.... You can also copy/paste the XPMSE skeleton in there if you use a body with TBBP/HDT. If you want a thinner character with jiggle maybe try UNP TopModel for the ygNord (and that mod has some nice textures on its download page on Nexus). Nearly all custom races are easy to do this with (although some, like Demonica, come in .bsa form so swapping stuff is a tad trickier).

You could try something along the lines of UNPetite (mesh and textures) manually placed in the ECE folder for ygNord, then just normally install something like UNP or UNPB (or 7Base or whatever) so that everyone besides your character has that body and texture setup. Assuming you want a thinner and younger appearing character, otherwise just put whatever body you want into the game. I dunno'.... You can also copy/paste the XPMSE skeleton in there if you use a body with TBBP/HDT. If you want a thinner character with jiggle maybe try UNP TopModel for the ygNord (and that mod has some nice textures on its download page on Nexus). Nearly all custom races are easy to do this with (although some, like Demonica, come in .bsa form so swapping stuff is a tad trickier).

I already have the XPMSE in my Mod Organizer, should i get rid of it after a copy/paste of the skeleton? Do i copy everything like the Meta.ini? i tryed doing this and some how the opening animation in the cart is stuck, it might be Jcontainers. Even after removing the mod from MO it's still giving me a message that it might be out of date.

Archived