BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.OnItemAdded()

gooser

In my current game I get this often:

stack:
	[ (05003075)].ObjectReference.EnableNoWait() - "<native>" Line ?
	[BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)].byohhousebuildingscript.UpdateLogCount() - "BYOHHouseBuildingScript.psc" Line 526
	[alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)].BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.OnItemAdded() - "BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.psc" Line 11
[10/27/2014 - 08:17:57PM] Error:  (05003075): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

Any ideas?

I'm using the Unofficial Skyrim, DG, DB, and Hearthfire patches from May 2014. 

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

More info? What problems is this causing, what's happening.

It's an error in a hearthfire script but thats about all I can tell you without more info.

More info? What problems is this causing, what's happening.

It's an error in a hearthfire script but thats about all I can tell you without more info.

I know its from Hearthfire (that's why I tagged the post with hearthfire). I figured BYOH = build your own house/home. 

I'm not positive, but I do believe it is the cause of some slowdowns and possibly CTDs. In about 35 minutes of game play - away from any home, I count over 6000 instances of this script dumping to the log. Not horrible, certainly not as bad as stack thrashing as the log file is sized in kilobytes, not megabytes. Not sure if it is the cause of any slowdowns, or if I should be concerned. But I'm a little perturbed that it is firing often (I think on the order of 1x per sec). Edit: and it is firing in Alftand.

Also, I wonder (and I looked) if this has been fixed in the latest Unofficial patch for HF, which is a bit newer than the one I am using...

From what I have seen from logs people have posted in Captured Dreams the script is basically tracking their every move no matter where they are. I have not seen it myself in my logs using Hearthfire, the only thing I can think of is that a house mod using the scripts from Hearthfire is causing it.

stack:
	[BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)].byohhousebuildingscript.UpdateLogCount() - "BYOHHouseBuildingScript.psc" Line 526
	[alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0500305D)].BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.OnItemAdded() - "BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.psc" Line 11
[10/27/2014 - 08:17:57PM] Error:  (05003075): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

Any ideas?

Try posting the entire Papyrus log. Also, are you using other Hearthfire mods?

stack:

Any ideas?

Try posting the entire Papyrus log. Also, are you using other Hearthfire mods?

Here it is. I am using one HF-related mod: "Lakeview Extended - Hearthfire"

Thanks

Edit: as you can see, this one did end up cause stack thrashing! Ugh.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

Archived