View File

These are some slavetats that i and others created for the beastess mod originally but i thought i would upload them individually for those who don't use the Beastess mod but like to collect tat packs, I will keep the pack updated as i create more tats

Requires:

Slavetats and all its requirements

Suggested Mods:

SexLab Beastess - tats were originally created for & included in this mod

Dibella Defender

Credits

dechurch - For the Bell Canine & Butt KnottMe tats

eric23123 - For the Beastess & KnottMe tats

Prometeus5879 - For creating the initial json file for tats

ChangeLog

Added new tats, changed Slave tats menu to list as Beastess & not Beastess Slavetats

I think there is a problem the V0.2.0 json file. Can't get the newer tattoos

hmm weird, i just downloaded and installed the uploaded version and had no probs with tats

I had the same pb, i found where it come from.  

Just set the Beastess Slavetats AFTER Sexlab Beastess in your load order (i'm using MO).

I think there is a problem the V0.2.0 json file. Can't get the newer tattoos

hmm weird, i just downloaded and installed the uploaded version and had no probs with tats

I had the same pb, i found where it come from.  

Just set the Beastess Slavetats AFTER Sexlab Beastess in your load order (i'm using MO).

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...

I use Slave TAT 1.05 and Jcontainers 3.1.1, some tats become mosaic.

Same problem with me. And the breast dragon tat cause a CTD when Slavetat try to apply the changes. Same problem with other multi colored tatoos from other moders for Slave tat, but in general it is a mosaic. The dragon is the only one i got that CTD the game.

PS: All the monocolor tats work fine. Some are a little distorded or misplaced but they work.

• 6 months later...

for people searching via google or search function

Mosaic texture issues/ CTD tattoos

SOLVED: remarkably stupid solution that i did since i shut off most of my HD mods. i set the display settings in LAUNCHER (not skse) to Ultra and set the antialiasing to 8 samples and anisotropic filtering to 16 went back into the game and tried the catgirl tent (back) from glevtats which before netted a mosaic now results in a perfectly fine load ( and i mean perfect i was fully expecting a fix this simple to either do nothing or cause more crashes)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...