Hello loverslab!Well,straight to the point,killing zombies is awesome,but what about being the actual zombie (a smart one able to make any behavior a normal player can do in skyrim) and trying to infect nations?In this situation,skyrim or a new location,of course.You may think of it: 28 days and a bit 5,and you know what?You're effing right,but...it's too limited,you cannot open inventory,not able to ORGANIZE yourself with your kin (they being somewhat smart),not leveling up,no perks/boosts,nothing aside a brainless killing (they are zombies after brains after all,laugh please :D).
So what I propose is a mod that makes a fully playable race...HASKILL! (zombies,of course,but Haskill would be interesting)And get permanent boosts (infection rate,unlock inventory and magic,be able to use certain kinds of weapons,the same way eternal magic effects,maybe even a perk tree just like werewolf and vampire),maybe even getting to be the champion of that decay dremora lord I forgot the na...Namira!Molag Baal as well maybe,and of course,a quest to destroy Arkays,Mara and Meridia influence over Skyrim.

I hope people notice this idea and if it's possible,to develop it,or at least point me a mod able to do most I said above/make 28days custom...cheers!

Guest Vendayn

Well, 28 days is best as far as zombie goes...but, the zombies are more like monster things.

However, in the MCM menu of 28 days mod...you can turn on inventory and menu screen. So you can use the inventory if you have MCM/SkyUI. At least you could when I tried it.

Archived