You ever get tired of looking for a version of a file that you like and say damn... I with that was in BHUNP 3BBB format???

So yeah Temptess Vixen from back in the day was one of my favorites.

So a SSE 3BBB BHUNP version would have been nice to find, but my search for it resulting in nothing.

So yeah I made a shitty version of it.... enjoy.

texture and esp not included, that is over on the nexus somewhere...

119857885_Temptress3BBB.rar

On 10/29/2021 at 2:08 PM, Skyrimdude said:

I'm looking for the UUNP version of these dresses.

https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/2018/07/china-dress-uunp-diana-4k.html?showComment=1635533843669#c4288896660109066728

I'm aware one exists but the link on this site no longer works. Does anyone have this?

Uhm https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/110669

ZZJay Hentai Hana and China Dress UUNP-CBBE LE

On 5/4/2022 at 1:27 AM, EdinMG said:

Is it possible to convert a CBBE SE mod, Grandmaster Wolver Armor to UUNP LE ? If so, can anyone convert it ? It would very much appreciated.

image.png

BHUNP uses the same shape as UUNP....

Then use a program like SSE Nif Optimizer to convert the meshes from SE to LE

image.png

That's enough of me stopping by... Check back in a year (or so) when UUNP hits 10 years ... doh

On 2/4/2023 at 12:56 PM, BringtheNoise said:

image.png

BHUNP uses the same shape as UUNP....

Then use a program like SSE Nif Optimizer to convert the meshes from SE to LE

image.png

That's enough of me stopping by... Check back in a year (or so) when UUNP hits 10 years ... doh

Hey op, hopefully you'll read this before you go! if I want to have leg physics, I would have to go the shapedata folder in bodyslide, locate the UUNPHDT.nif, open it in nifscope, add the Nistringextra or whatever it's called and then specify the path to what? body.xml or hdt.xml? Also if I want to make an outfit have these leg physics like ct77 outfits how do I do that? 

• 4 weeks later...

Heads-up: Baka Heun and crew are weeding out unneeded sliders from BHUNP.

https://forum.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=8250483/#entry121949523

Believe it or not, I had given thoughts to the idea more than enough times before the update. I've been hesitating and even skeptical to proceed this update fully expecting negative responses like "a lot of presets are now useless", "There are subtle differences between full body sliders." Even though I was fully aware of it, I made the call. I believe it is nobody's fault.

Unfortunately, the fundamental limits or flaws of "full body sliders", which appeared to be no problem at all back in LE, apparentely were causing many critical issues in SE. Maybe I underestimated how active Skyrim community is because I didn't expect so many armor mods to come out evennow after so many years since the game was published. As time goes, with more and more armor, clothes mods pouring in relentlessly, it has become clear that the modders feel exhausted by this full body sliders that most of them look similar and silly. More importantly, 500GB SSD is not enough to cover the mods thanks to the serious file size bloat issue caused by these full body sliders.

In short, what's the meaning of presets without modders who do conversions?

The decision to solve this fundamental issue cannot be undone. I am sorry.
I know some of you are frustrated by the recent decision but know this it was inevitable.
This is going to be the last time I give radical changes to the body.

• 5 months later...
On 3/19/2020 at 9:57 PM, bloocarrot said:

I just barely started learning to convert outfits first time for uunp but here this is my first conversion for Helena strikers I had lots of issues with the gloves so it might not fit all types sorry but I hope most of the outfit works for you ?

20200319204232_1.jpg

20200319204253_1.jpg

Hstrikers UUNP.rar 34.54 MB · 214 downloads

Hello! 

Does anyone have this one, but for CBBE?