[Idea] Mercenareis Inn

maledic

First of all, english is not my first language, so i hope you guys can understand me.

Loverslab have very good mods, and i thought that i didn´t see any mod about mercenareis, so here is my idea.

Somewhere is a mercenareis inn that heard about the dragonborn and they send a courier deliver a letter to offer a trial (needs to be a female character) and eventually join them if succeeded. The inn needs a basement to have a training room and a prison.

It would be 4 tests. 1º would be assassinate. 2º stealing. 3º sexually serve a humanoid and 4º bestiality.

After succeded, will join the mercenaries and will be a in-game clock to the dragonborn be on the inn to do a major radiant quest with base on the trial (only 1 of thoses 4, so could be random), but if the dragonborn fail to be on the inn, fellow mercenaries will be send to capture, bring to the inn prison to be punish.

I was thinking of 10 or 15 days in-game to be on the inn for the major quest, but also have a option to a minor that the dragonborn could choose anytime.

I think could be a good mod, unfortunately i don´t know how to do it, and if anyone have another idea and if is interesting in develop i would be glad.

Hope my english is good enough to be understanding  :P Cheers

It's not exactly what you described, but Captured Dreams Shop has some of the content you want. You work as a delivery girl and package retriever, and if you fail the job or take too long you get punished. Unfortunately, no one gets sent after you, and so the punishment only happens when you come back to the shop. The mod just got a big update too, so now is a good time to check it out if you are at all into Devious Devices.

It's not exactly what you described, but Captured Dreams Shop has some of the content you want. You work as a delivery girl and package retriever, and if you fail the job or take too long you get punished. Unfortunately, no one gets sent after you, and so the punishment only happens when you come back to the shop. The mod just got a big update too, so now is a good time to check it out if you are at all into Devious Devices.

Yes i know that mod and i love it. And i posted the idea before the upgrade and i didn´t know what was coming with Dreams Shop. But i still think what i said is a little different. 

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

The problem with mod requests is that unfortunately most experienced modders usually have projects on their own.

I would recommend reading up on the creation kit wiki and learning to mod yourself.

If you learn how to mod yourself then you can make it exactly how you like it and you can always ask anyone here if you need help.

More likely, once you learn to mod yourself, what you actually learn is that getting exactly the mod you want is EXTREMELY TEDIOUS and/or difficult to script, so you abandon your mod partway in and develop more appreciation for those superheroes who have made us the wonderful content we have.

No offense meant to anyone who has tried to create a mod and given up, it's just the way life happens sometimes. ^_^

Archived