High Heels

Z0mBieP00Nani

I'm looking for a mod that apparently does not exist anymore called Heels on platform for HDT system and UNP CBBE ADEC body

Does anybody have the file who would like to share it, or could someone point me in the direction of a mod that looks about the same in appearance?

post-145287-0-79995100-1412973617_thumb.jpg

I'm using a CBBE body

I don't know if this would help...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56758/?

This is one I had seen before, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Although the quality is top notch.

Try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57429/?

in download section search for "Heels on platform CBBE"

This may have EXACTLY what I'm looking for including a number of other goodies. Thanks for this.

• 6 months later...

I too am looking for this mod. The mod linked above doesn't exist either. Does anyone have this mod (or the mod linked above)?

I highly encourage everyone to backup mod files. Grab an external hard drive if possible as this was save space on primary drive(s).

There has been too many times that I have looked on the Nexus to find a mod deleted or hidden. I cannot count how many mods I have backed up that are no longer available.

Send me a private message if you're still interested.

i have a copy of this mod is it legal if i post it here or would that get me banned?

It depends on Newmiller since they are the original creator. I would recommend keeping it to private messages to be safe.

• 3 months later...

Archived