Couple of irritations.

Right, I have read the how to install sexout post but despite this there are a few problems I seem to be unable to remove.

1) Cannot remove the penetrator after sex - I can freely equip and unequip it under normal circumstances, but if I have sex with it it gets 'Stuck'. More of annoyance though since I can use the console to remove it.

2) Missing textures/meshes - Quite a few of the clothes I can buy at the store are broken: they show a 'pipOs error' which meeans they are missing an icon and when I equip them they turn whatever part they are equipped to invisible. When dropped on the floor they show a red triangle with an exclamation mark in it.

3) Body/Game textures messed up: some of the males have messed up body textures (I know this is supposed to happen if you have roberts textures, but not the armor replacers - I have never installed ANY male body as of yet however).

Also There are a few areas that seem to have funny textures on the landscape - such as a 'Patch' of land in the goodsprings cemetary.

4) Animations not repositioning - this one is the worst since all of the others are nothing more than nuisances. Whenever I initiate an encounter with sexoutsex the animations for both characters play correctly, however their body positioning does not correct.

IE: If I approach someone from behind my animation will play from behind them, same from the sides or from the front - regardless of position (IE: Have you ever seen a 'Doggy style' where the girls gets taken from the front - almost in her mouth?).

The textures , meshes and penetrator are issues I have had from the beginning, but the animation problem only occurred recently after I tried to correct the other problems with a reinstall.

At this time my loadorder should be irrelevant since I only have 'Sexout.esm, SexoutCommonResources.esm, sexousex.esp, sexoutstore.esp and smallertalk and the mod configuration menu active. I have disabled all the other sexout mods to help pinpoint the problem.

Oh - and I do have the latest NVSE installed.

-EDIT EDIT EDIT-

Alright, I have managed to fix the animations problem, but the textures problems still persist: MARY HOLMWOOD (I think thats her name) is essentially a giant red triangle.

also I have discovered another problem: female characters do not equip the penetrator when told to - or they do equip it and it simply becomes invisible. Either way it doesn't work except on the player.

Download all the datapacks you're supposed to and you won't get the missing meshes/textures. The patch in the Goodsprings cemetery doesn't have anything to do with Sexout.

SCR has always been placed after sexout.esm and befor sexoutlegion.esm - I did at least get that right.

I see my problem now - the links such as 'gsbmodders bdsm stuff' as well as a few others need to be downloaded as they are used in the sexoutstore - right?

I simply thought they were 'Extra stuffs'.

Now it all makes sense, thanks.

SCR has always been placed after sexout.esm and befor sexoutlegion.esm - I did at least get that right.

I see my problem now - the links such as 'gsbmodders bdsm stuff' as well as a few others need to be downloaded as they are used in the sexoutstore - right?

I simply thought they were 'Extra stuffs'.

Now it all makes sense' date=' thanks.[/quote']

Ye you got it, we couldn't add all the stuff to SCR because there's too much stuff and it also makes getting permissions less relevant.

• 4 months later...

Well folks, after two complete installs of of seemingly everything,

I too still have Ms Holmwood naked and with her ' ballgag '? as a missing texture marker.

also the ' Lt Karrens ' at the door has her helmet on, but no armor (naked below the neck)..

Is there something I am not activating correctly??

Well folks' date=' after two complete installs of of seemingly everything,

I too still have Ms Holmwood naked and with her ' ballgag '? as a missing texture marker.

also the ' Lt Karrens ' at the door has her helmet on, but no armor (naked below the neck)..

Is there something I am not activating correctly??

[/quote']

Can you double check that you have downloaded and installed "Bondage Toys by Spectrum Warrior"? I believe this is the fourth item on the list of installs for SCR.

I think you might also need to complete the steps describe in the "How To Install Sexout" thread in this forum, but I am not sure.

Regarding Mary Holmwood, check your data folder for this path:

Meshes\ST\Headgears\Head_Harness_01.nif

If you have that path and it's still invisible, something is wrong. If you don't have it, you haven't downloaded this.

As for Lt. Karrens, I can't help you there. Karrens is wearing vanilla armor and a vanilla helmet. If those are invisible you've either somehow caused her to unequip them (check her inventory via the console using inv to see) or somehow screwed up your base FNV installation, in which case you'll need to use Steam to verify the cache (right-click on the game in the Library, click Properties, go to the Local Files tab, click Verify Integrity of Game Cache...).

Regarding Mary Holmwood' date=' check your data folder for this path:

Meshes\ST\Headgears\Head_Harness_01.nif

[/quote']

Found that one, the entire ST sub-directory ended up in my Steam "NVbackup".. all is visible now (even if the crotch-rope does disappear under the skin on the front)

And.. "As for Lt. Karrens,..."

She DOES have the armor in her inventory, just not "worn" for some reason....

Also did the steam cache for good measure....

EDIT :: I used Loogie's 'rape-me' button , and at the end of the script, she re-equipped her helmet and weapon, and her body then completely disappeared..

Now, I do have 'brutal rapers' active, but the others in the room who have been 'jumped' have all put their armor back on...

so no other idea there...

Thanks for the path.. that really helped,

I'm still learning this stuff and its a far cry from just slapping together a few things with the construction set...

Archived