About "Diabloesque decorations" mod, locations, changes and more

RaulCuevas

Hello! I reciently downloaded said mod, which can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/page-6?do=findComment&comment=891366

Basically, it adds different static objects based on Diablo Games, of people mutilated, impaled and so on.

I'm curious why this mod doesn't have a proper page (at least, I did not found it), and so the information about it is very limited. I opened the esp on the CK, and while I couldn't see the changes to each cell, I saw the models of the many mitulated bodies.

Now, in game, I have been around a couple of bandit camps, the forsworn area around Bard Leap's Summit, and also Whiterun and Windhelm (since I saw there where changes in "Whiterun World" and "Windhelm World"), and I have not seen any decorations from the mod, except in Solitude, around the marksman area.

Do anyone use this mod, who can tell me which areas are affected? Also, the mod showed a lot of dirty edits and deleted references in TES5Edit, so I cleaned it. I don't think this could have deleted changes of the mod, or could it?

Any info or talk about the mod would be useful. Sorry for the bother!

It's used in two mods that I know of - Slaverun and Horrified Prisons (not 100% sure about the name, but it's close to that). Slaverun is all about the Whiterun environs, and the Horrified one affects the jails and some exteriors in the various cities. It doesn't have its own page because no one has created one, which means that it is unsupported. Bear in mind that anyone can upload a zip file to a thread. In the case of this mod it was uploaded to the thread you found it in because someone else was looking for it.

Now that you have produced a clean copy maybe start a new page for it if you can't track down the owner!

IIRC, I stumbled with the mod by chance looking at the Horrified Female Prisons, which looks nice but I'm note really interested in installing 'cause the requirements. The stuff of Diabloesque decorations look fine for me, but as I said, problem is I don't know exactly where it adds more of its stuff rather than in Solitude. I think it adds stuff but doesn't replace, 'cause one of its assets is a marksman practice bullseye with a corpse added in the back, and the ones I've seen in Whiterun are the vanilla ones.

Mmm would it be convenient to add a page of the mod, even if it's unsupported? I guess I'll PM the author first.

• 2 weeks later...

It's used in two mods that I know of - Slaverun and Horrified Prisons (not 100% sure about the name, but it's close to that). Slaverun is all about the Whiterun environs, and the Horrified one affects the jails and some exteriors in the various cities. It doesn't have its own page because no one has created one, which means that it is unsupported. Bear in mind that anyone can upload a zip file to a thread. In the case of this mod it was uploaded to the thread you found it in because someone else was looking for it.

Now that you have produced a clean copy maybe start a new page for it if you can't track down the owner!

Yeah you should totally do that and add more decorations too.

• 2 months later...

Archived