[req] Public spanking mod

Jay1646

Just throwing this idea out there.

It would be nice if there was a public spanking mod, which depending on your bounty you could choose to a "alternative option" instead of going to jail or paying gold..

For minor crimes you would be spanked clothed or bottomless

But for more serious crimes, you get spanked naked in front of the whole city.

The animations are all ready here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-08-29/

It would be nice to have a bit of dialogue and/or NPC comments

What do u guys think?

I think there is room for an addition that is something along this idea.

PO as it is currently revolves around sending PC to prison. There are slightly different outcomes depending on the bounty. Clothing, naked, sex or not. But it all essentially revolve around sending PC to prison, march them out to town then send them back at night, repeat as needed.

I think another approach could be to have it so punishment can be done right then and there onsite with out going to prison, or traveling straight to the town center and have event trigger.

Can also be linked to things like trespassing or minor thievery.

I think there is room for an addition that is something along this idea.

PO as it is currently revolves around sending PC to prison. There are slightly different outcomes depending on the bounty. Clothing, naked, sex or not. But it all essentially revolve around sending PC to prison, march them out to town then send them back at night, repeat as needed.

I think another approach could be to have it so punishment can be done right then and there onsite with out going to prison, or traveling straight to the town center and have event trigger.

Can also be linked to things like trespassing or minor thievery.

Yea that sounds like a good idea

And as your getting spanked, a crowd will form around you

PO only resolves on the player, yet skyrim is filled with bandits every where. We really need that fixed too captured bandits will be getting the same treatment For those playing a good character. you could use the submit system, instead of the npc killed in front of you they will be marched to nearest town to get suitable punishments etc..

Some will be kept prisoner while others will be publicly executed.

Archived