Please help me solve this issue with vagina model & skeleton bones.

trepleen

Here is a video of the pussy being animated in 3D studio max....

VIDEO: SKINNED TO NPC PELVIS BONE, NO PROBLEMS.

VIDEO: NO PROBLEMS IN 3D STUDIO MAX

IF I SKIN ANY VERTEX TO NPC PUSSY BONES in 1.93A SKELETON, THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM HAPPENS:

post-332693-0-25623600-1411942068_thumb.jpg

IF I USE THE SKIRT OR CALF BONES, the problem does not happen and I can animate the vagina properly. 

I may end up just using the skirt bones to animate the vagina, i'd rather not do this though.

I have skinned a vagina model to the 1.93a skeleton. To the following bones:

NPC R Pussy 02

NPC L Pussy 02

NPC Pelvis

IMAGE OF PROBLEM (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

http://oi61.tinypic.com/14o7s7q.jpg

Any vertex that gets skinned to the npc r pussy 02 or npc l pussy 02 bones result in the above problem. The problem occurs with my own animations and FNIS sexy move animations.

It may be a problem with the 1.93a skeleton, or maybe I skinned incorrectly (even though everything looks fine in 3d studio max)  VIDEO:

http://tinypic.com/p...=8#.VCiFaBbleuK

All my animations work fine, but for some reason any vertex assigned to the NPC R Pussy 02 & NPC L Pussy 02 bones screw up.  Whether from the femalebody_1 model or the vagina model

Please help me resolve this, I'm so close to having a working vagina model solution, for real anatomy.

Well looks like this idea is out.

For some reason the vagina model freaks out during animations.  I think it has something to do with the bones, or perhaps I'm skinning the model wrong, but I've made sure all vertex's are normalized and weighted, with weights equally distributed.

If anyone knows why this is happening please let me know.

I think the bones are the problem, which is probably why groovtama deleted them:

2i7ph1s.jpg

Or ask the author of the most recent XPMS skeletons to upload versions with the pushy bones added to them.

If that isn't possible, then I would use the 1.93 in a separate MO profile just for one character.

Thanks, and I've been watching for this.

Groove is more focused HDT vaginas at the moment, but that could easily be six months to a year before it ever gets released.

Bump anyone?

I made sure I followed the normal skyrim, skinning procedure.

1. making sure smooth modifier is applied to vagina model.

2. apply skin wrap and selecting the cbbe resource modders body.  I tried with adding the npc bones to it's skin modifier and without doing so.

3. after selecting face deformaton and weight all verts, I select the cbbe body from the vagina model (with the skin wrap) and convert to skin.

4. i add bdismembermodifier and select all faces, change to skyrim main body.

No matter what I do, any vertex that I assign to those NPC pussy bones, results in the above picture.

This is DRIVING ME NUTS.

UPDATE..

I just ran more tests..... Instead of skinning to the npc r pussy 02 and npc l pussy 02 bones, I skinned the vagina model to the left & right calf muscles and everything animated in game excatly as it did in3 d studio max.

This means the pussy bones in 1.93a are borked somehow.

Archived