Racial traits?

Kodiak

Ahh I should have been more specific.

Yes the perk/trait will only apply to the player. The idea is, roughly, a race built around a physical sexual attribute and am automatic racial trait to create an in game bonus & consequence of that attribute. I have a firm handle on making custom perks, traits and abilities that are not script dependent. Once you start talking scripts.. my eyes glaze, I break out into hives and dry heave. I took a year of Java during my undergrad work and it taught me well enough to stay away from it LOL.

Still though... I understand your snip. I'll try to play with it again a little. Any other feedback is always appreciated.

If the player can choose the perk when level up, you use GetIsRace as Perk condition.

But if, how I think, your race must already have that perk when you choose to play with it, Odessa's solution is the only one for what I'm aware. I too initialize my race's special features via script, race options are very limited unfortunately

Archived