Loli characters

molly can you do it as a mod for everybody here ?

sry i am not the creator from this Mods

i have only changed the textures in HD high resolution and race compatibility

my modfolder its too big atm :) (over 3.5 gb) and my upload to slow :(

I also think that I would not get permission from the creators for sharing this Project

But for testing I recommend here "Link" replacer for Lydia with all the necessary files

klick the green button for download :)

greetz: Molly

Has anyone got a local copy of the loliworldpart1.zip file or could someone upload to Rapidshare or similar? The xunlei.com version goes at 8kbs and stops after 20mb. Have been trying for 28hrs now :(

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found a decent resume manager which seems to be doing the trick!

i have create 5 npc in creation kit and place thenm in a house .

sometime i see 3 of them . some time when i log in game i see no one.

i think i do something wrong .

sometime i see 2 of them on the road .

how do i keep them at home everytime.?

my loli-squad :D

thx dudes

[spoiler=some screenshots]

up02481.jpg

Wow

Nice group!

What exact mods you use? (which loli race?)

i use a mix of jiitek`s great Complete Loli pack here: "link"

and cssc1111`s great big NPC loliworld overhaul from here: "link"

this great mod make all NPC`s from Skyrim to loli Npc´s you can seperat decide wish part' date=' for example : loliworldpart2 change all Vanilla_follower and Vendors ect. to sweet Monli_race loli`s , use all Parts you change all NPC`s in the Skyrimworld inc. bandits enemies ect.

greetz: Molly

[/quote']

Ummm The only download spots I see for Loliworld can only be clicked if you join that site. I don't suppose someone could upload them somewhere else?

I think this is the original loliworld release thread...with description, pics and mediafire links:

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-19348-1182654-1-0-1-0-mod-transformer-skyrim-en-jrpg.htm

translate with for example http://translate.google.com/ if needed...

personally I think it would be nice to have an .esp only for the children instead all npc is a bit too much for me...

personally I think it would be nice to have an .esp only for the children instead all npc is a bit too much for me...

Agreed, i dont like the vanilla kids in skyrim (especially when they threaten to kick my ass :D ), but full on Lolirim is a bit of an overkill.

Agreed' date=' i dont like the vanilla kids in skyrim (especially when they threaten to kick my ass :D ), but full on Lolirim is a bit of an overkill.

[/quote']

nope I have 4 different files:

you can combine all the files separately

loliworld.esp ( Change Vanilla Guards, Enemy NPC etc.)

loliworldpart2.esp ( Change Vanilla Followers and Children )

loliworldpart3.esp ( Change all tall remaining characters )

loliworldguardfix.esp ( change (fix) only the Guards from whiterun )

i using only part2 und guardfix for nice Gameplay

I hope the data are compatible with the link from mediafire

loliworld.esp

loliworldpart2.esp

loliworldpart3.esp

loliworldguardfix.esp

If you guys realy want just loli children' date=' i've made a mod that adds a race somebody here made and made all children be that race and made them unique.

But please let me know if you still want that mod.

[/quote']

Not a new race but better, different looking children. If thats the case - yes.

I was going to convert all the children to the Shojo race I used to make the follower I posted yesterday' date=' but hardly anyone downloaded it (around 16 people). I have the ground work done though. Most of the rest of the work would consist of creating a new face for each child and adding hair. I may make it for myself. It's better to make something for myself than make something to upload and have no one interested. lol

[spoiler=More SS's of Ashley']

ScreenshotAshleyClose.jpg

ScreenshotAshleyOutside.jpg

i was a user of you race m8, what id suggest to get more downloads and interest is make your own thread of the race , this way more peeps will see it to download, as it is its kinda buried in pages of posts now, i would if i were you anyhows. :)

Can someone help me? I'm using the Ashenx117 race that i downloaded somewhere from this thread. I can only use some of the hair from the apachi hairs mod, when i have like 4 different hair mods in total. My other races, breton, etc, can use the other hair mods, only my Loli can't.

hay Kalell I have Amber as a follower

if I install Ashley will it be a problem ?

reading your Ashley post it sould like Amber will turn into Ashley

am also using kawaii race, if and when you

update it to shojo race

If you choose not to upload it, may I please have a copy

thank you

I was going to convert all the children to the Shojo race I used to make the follower I posted yesterday' date=' but hardly anyone downloaded it (around 16 people). I have the ground work done though. Most of the rest of the work would consist of creating a new face for each child and adding hair. I may make it for myself. It's better to make something for myself than make something to upload and have no one interested. lol

[spoiler=More SS's of Ashley']

ScreenshotAshleyClose.jpg

ScreenshotAshleyOutside.jpg

I'd be interested. I'm pretty sure I was one of those who dled your race. Though I do like all my guards as lolis from loliworld. I'll probably use that portion with your child one(if yo make it that is).

loliworld.esp ( Change Vanilla Guards' date=' Enemy NPC etc.)

loliworldpart2.esp ( Change Vanilla Followers and Children )

loliworldpart3.esp ( Change all tall remaining characters )

loliworldguardfix.esp ( change (fix) only the Guards from whiterun )

i using only part2 und guardfix for nice Gameplay

I hope the data are compatible with the link from mediafire

[/quote']

I'm trying to use these loliworld mods, specifically number 2... but when i try and load i get a CTD...

when i attempt to load them into the creation kit, it asks for a bunch of mods, in ESM form... but i only have the ESP's for them...

i've attempted to load them in TESSnip but anytime i load monli.esp, or Terahairweightfix.esp into TESSnip, the program crashes... tells me that the sizes don't match the header files...

I'm currently stuck... i was able to get Jiitek's loli mod working, but whenever i try and use the NPC editor to change a character into a loli, i get another CTD... getting frustrated... is it really so much to ask to have the children in the game not look the same?

Edit

just cleaned up the quotes