Texture issue helps show my question...

Vuulgar

The clipping is mismatch of body types and armor body types. Your 7B body may not be the same 7B body that was used to create the armor pieces. Put on the armor that goes with those boots and see if it continues. As for the purple texture, make sure you've got the correct textures being referenced for the boots (there's a texture folder with the Kameleon set or it has a hierarchy requisite) before you go straight for video card because that's what it looks like, not video card. 

Yeap sure is purple means missing texture files/texture files in the wrong area/texture paths incorrect in the nif file.

Yes missing texture but there is something else going on, the textures are correct cause the work most of the time, just disappear when I zone sometimes. I can log off and back on and they are fixed, I was told its probably my relatively new vid card. I am going to order a replacement and try it. I was more curious if I have the ability (limited as it is) to fix those boots for use with the body armor.

The clipping is mismatch of body types and armor body types. Your 7B body may not be the same 7B body that was used to create the armor pieces. Put on the armor that goes with those boots and see if it continues. As for the purple texture, make sure you've got the correct textures being referenced for the boots (there's a texture folder with the Kameleon set or it has a hierarchy requisite) before you go straight for video card because that's what it looks like, not video card. 

So I am sure it is fixable by some one in the world, I was looking for how to see if its in my reach and as for the texture, its installed correctly. I have different textures go missing...usually on zone-ins it seems, I can log out and back on an poof, all is right again. Textures go missing on everything too, in game stuff but also items during load screens or when I open my inventory and cursor over an object or many (like half) of the female bandits and such are bald like its failing to load. I do lots of short play throughs, I have tons of mods downloaded into Mod Organizer but I only use 130 or 140 at a time, so I dont think I am suddenly overloading my system (been hooked on this dam game for a while now, it ran on ultra with more intense mods for a few months)

The clipping you could fix to a degree with nifskope but you won't be able to fix clipping in the inside of the boots on the inside of the boot. For that you would have to use either blender or 3dmax. To fix clipping using nifskope load up the nif into it. Right click the boots and go to transform - scale vertice. This will bring up a pop up with X Y Z with 1.0000.

X moves the outward from left to right but keep in mind the more you use it on things like boots eventually they will clip on the inside of the leg part of the boots. Y moves the outfit/boots outward front to back. Write down the numbers you added as you will have to add that same amount into the other nif as well make sure it looks alright before using the save as once you save it is there for good unless you replace the nifs. When adding numbers *do not* change the 1 ever unless you want the stay puff marshmellow girl as changing the 1 will make the outfit blow up big. The 0 after the . do not use either as that increases it quite a bit as well. Instead use the 2nd 0 after the . Start small like put a 1 in there and see and keep adding till the clipping is gone make sure to look at the outfit/boots to make sure it's not going to look goofy. Remember what you do to one nif has to be done with the other one as well as skyrim nifs come in 2 and if you don't do the same thing to both it will not change in game.

The clipping you could fix to a degree with nifskope but you won't be able to fix clipping in the inside of the boots on the inside of the boot. For that you would have to use either blender or 3dmax. To fix clipping using nifskope load up the nif into it. Right click the boots and go to transform - scale vertice. This will bring up a pop up with X Y Z with 1.0000.

X moves the outward from left to right but keep in mind the more you use it on things like boots eventually they will clip on the inside of the leg part of the boots. Y moves the outfit/boots outward front to back. Write down the numbers you added as you will have to add that same amount into the other nif as well make sure it looks alright before using the save as once you save it is there for good unless you replace the nifs. When adding numbers *do not* change the 1 ever unless you want the stay puff marshmellow girl as changing the 1 will make the outfit blow up big. The 0 after the . do not use either as that increases it quite a bit as well. Instead use the 2nd 0 after the . Start small like put a 1 in there and see and keep adding till the clipping is gone make sure to look at the outfit/boots to make sure it's not going to look goofy. Remember what you do to one nif has to be done with the other one as well as skyrim nifs come in 2 and if you don't do the same thing to both it will not change in game.

Sweet, thank you for the info, I will give it a shot!

Archived