Minou's CBBE TBBP and HDT Bodies + New Oily Versions

Is the skin texture of the oily version the same as the ones used in the Aradia outfits? If so then I haven't been successful at applying the texture to the body or head, the hands and feet have the texture but not the body or head. I've been using your Nekomimi race and that's the one I've been trying to apply it to. I've still got the sweaty texture rather than the oily one, I'm a noob at this kind of stuff sometimes (usually with figuring out where to put my files at). SO the only thing i've done so far is copy and pasting all of the cbbe textures, i've tried both the 'no sweat' and the 'with sweaty skin' and pasted all the textures into data /textures /minoumimi /nekomimi race /female. So the question is am I missing anything, because i'd really like to get the oily body texture on my character. I should also note that all of the Aradia outfits with the oily versions have been working fine for me, just not the naked body for when I feel like running around full on nude in Skyrim (One of my favorite things to do in Skyrim cuz i'm a perv and all :P

Anyways sorry for the long comment and question, especially if my question has already been covered somewhere  :(

the body package bodies are not linked to the nekomimi race textures 

they use the ones from character assets

and the oily comes from the meshes itself so it shouldnt matter

but to get the oily effect u need sweaty skin or any kind of _S texture

but ya the skin in this is the same has the neko race

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have run into an issue with the Oily v1.4, the femalehead.nif included in the download causes the textures to no longer show for the face. By either removing the femalehead.nif completely or replacing it with the one included with Enhanced Character Edit for example, the problem goes away. The thing is I don't know if I'm losing some effects from not using the femalehead.nif from your mod or if it even matters. It could be the femalehead.nif is pointing to the wrong place for the textures it needs.

you could just put the glossiness of the mesh you use to 800 to match the rest =)

i probably forgot to change textures those were originally meant to be only for my race so probably still is targeting my race texture ill fix it eventually =p

meanwhile u can go in nifskope and set proper texture to fix it or ya set gloss to whatever head you want

you could just put the glossiness of the mesh you use to 800 to match the rest =)

i probably forgot to change textures those were originally meant to be only for my race so probably still is targeting my race texture ill fix it eventually =p

meanwhile u can go in nifskope and set proper texture to fix it or ya set gloss to whatever head you want

Thanks for the help, i'll give that a shot with nifskope. Liking the bodies so far. Keep up the great work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the textures are inside the pack just put them in the proper folder =)

You need atleast the normal map for it to show _S textures  or if you want my skin texture has well take it all and put it in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sorry, just want to ask, has anyone have luck installing this with Mod Organizer? I'm really looking forward to test this ?

I tried setting the data path, but it doesn't turn green.

What I know is that we have to choose certain things,

eg,

for CBBE textures we have to choose "no sweat" or "with sweaty skin",

for HDT weight bodies select one (not all)

for TBBP weight select one (not all)

but i still can't get MO to say "looks good".

Any advice?

I'm using CBBE v3 together with "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajit texture 4096" , and "oily skins for CBBE for females", which I know I have to disable both if i want to install Minou's mega oily body pack.

Any advice please?

Yeap, that's what i was trying to figure out

for example in Mod Organizer, I click Manual Install

It becomes something like this

DATA

>Minou Mega Oily Package

>> [files] <--- all tick

>CBBE Textures

>> [with sweaty skin] <-- i choose this one

>>> [DATA] <-- ticked

> Calliente tools

>> Bodyslide <--- ticked by default

>>> [Minou Fantasy Super Thin Waist Massive Boobs] <-- I choose this one

> HDT Weight Bodies

>> [Minou Fantasy Super Thin Waist Massive Boobs ] <-- i choose this one

>TBBP Sliders

>> [Minou Fantasy Super Thin Waist Massive Boobs ] <-- I choose this one

now after choosing what I want, and "unselect" what I don't want, I'm supposed to go to "DATA", right click then "Create Data Directory". After that, I go to "Minou Mega oily package", then click "create data directory". But this time, still "RED" (no game data on top level)

do you know how do i create data path so that it becomes "looks good"?

• 11 months later...

Using bodyslide I choose the CBBE HDT body with Minou's thin with medium breasts preset, do a batch build for the clothes, then build the body. After running FNIS, everything works except that all the females are missing feet. I tried following building the body with building CBBE feet, but still got footless women. Anyone have any ideas?

• 3 years later...