[idea] Werewolf sex gives you lycanthropy and vampire sex gives you Sanguinare Vampiris

Derpakiin

I had a simple idea pop into my head during my newest playthrough in Skyrim where I encountered vampires and contracted Sanguinare Vampiris from their health drain. I thought it might be a novel idea where if you engage with sex with a vampire, (or rape in defeat) and you will contract the disease.

I also had another idea where for example, if you are already a vampire you can 'cure' yourself by having sex with a werewolf, infecting you with lycanthropy, and vice versa.

Would be an interesting idea as well if Serana offered to turn you into a vampire. That would make up for a steamy session.

I had a simple idea pop into my head during my newest playthrough in Skyrim where I encountered vampires and contracted Sanguinare Vampiris from their health drain. I thought it might be a novel idea where if you engage with sex with a vampire, (or rape in defeat) and you will contract the disease.

I contracted Vampirism two or three Times in Morvarths Lair because Sexlab Submit apparently makes the Vampire bite you before raping you which is pretty much a guaranteed infection, so that's that.

I contracted Vampirism two or three Times in Morvarths Lair because Sexlab Submit apparently makes the Vampire bite you before raping you which is pretty much a guaranteed infection, so that's that.

I didn't realize that's a built in feature of SL Submit. I only happen to run SL Defeat. Does Submit handle the way you contract lycanthropy by any chance?

Vampirism and lycanthropy are not really a disease in Skyrim. It's more a "quest".

You can become a werewolf as part of a Companions quest line. It's a quest.

You can become vampire if you become infected by disease called Sanguinare Vampiris and don't cure it for three days. After three days, disease triggers a quest. And that quest transforms you into a vampire.

A couple of mods can trigger disease Sanguinare Vampiris (old mods that exists since, dunno, for ever). But starting quest is a bad idea. Easy to break something.

I didn't realize that's a built in feature of SL Submit. I only happen to run SL Defeat. Does Submit handle the way you contract lycanthropy by any chance?

I never tried that to be honest. I know Moonlight Tales http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/? makes it really possible to be infected through slash or bite in Random Encounters, so when you get into a fight i figure you should eventually attract Lycanthropy before your favorite Rape-Mod kicks in.

Not sure about the philanthropy, but for vampirism, Submit & SD got you covered. Depends on how you preferred to get raped into a vampire of course. But they are very similar, get enslaved by a vampire & raped into 1, SD got a lot of begging involved & the cuffs also stop you from becoming a full vampire until you're freed while Submit which you don't get to talk at all but the cuffs won't stop you from becoming a full vampire but there's a lot of watching your char. sitting still, waiting to be raped by the vampire.

Archived