Derpakiin Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 I had a simple idea pop into my head during my newest playthrough in Skyrim where I encountered vampires and contracted Sanguinare Vampiris from their health drain. I thought it might be a novel idea where if you engage with sex with a vampire, (or rape in defeat) and you will contract the disease. I also had another idea where for example, if you are already a vampire you can 'cure' yourself by having sex with a werewolf, infecting you with lycanthropy, and vice versa. Would be an interesting idea as well if Serana offered to turn you into a vampire. That would make up for a steamy session.
Storms of Superior Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Those would make a good addition to STDs mod. Requests and such go in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/page-166?do=findComment&comment=908399
Eth4rlad Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 I had a simple idea pop into my head during my newest playthrough in Skyrim where I encountered vampires and contracted Sanguinare Vampiris from their health drain. I thought it might be a novel idea where if you engage with sex with a vampire, (or rape in defeat) and you will contract the disease. I contracted Vampirism two or three Times in Morvarths Lair because Sexlab Submit apparently makes the Vampire bite you before raping you which is pretty much a guaranteed infection, so that's that.
Derpakiin Posted August 31, 2014 Author Posted August 31, 2014 I had a simple idea pop into my head during my newest playthrough in Skyrim where I encountered vampires and contracted Sanguinare Vampiris from their health drain. I thought it might be a novel idea where if you engage with sex with a vampire, (or rape in defeat) and you will contract the disease. I contracted Vampirism two or three Times in Morvarths Lair because Sexlab Submit apparently makes the Vampire bite you before raping you which is pretty much a guaranteed infection, so that's that. I didn't realize that's a built in feature of SL Submit. I only happen to run SL Defeat. Does Submit handle the way you contract lycanthropy by any chance?
Fotogen Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 Vampirism and lycanthropy are not really a disease in Skyrim. It's more a "quest". You can become a werewolf as part of a Companions quest line. It's a quest. You can become vampire if you become infected by disease called Sanguinare Vampiris and don't cure it for three days. After three days, disease triggers a quest. And that quest transforms you into a vampire. A couple of mods can trigger disease Sanguinare Vampiris (old mods that exists since, dunno, for ever). But starting quest is a bad idea. Easy to break something.
Eth4rlad Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 I didn't realize that's a built in feature of SL Submit. I only happen to run SL Defeat. Does Submit handle the way you contract lycanthropy by any chance? I never tried that to be honest. I know Moonlight Tales http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/? makes it really possible to be infected through slash or bite in Random Encounters, so when you get into a fight i figure you should eventually attract Lycanthropy before your favorite Rape-Mod kicks in.
Lyman the Lunatic Posted September 3, 2014 Posted September 3, 2014 Not sure about the philanthropy, but for vampirism, Submit & SD got you covered. Depends on how you preferred to get raped into a vampire of course. But they are very similar, get enslaved by a vampire & raped into 1, SD got a lot of begging involved & the cuffs also stop you from becoming a full vampire until you're freed while Submit which you don't get to talk at all but the cuffs won't stop you from becoming a full vampire but there's a lot of watching your char. sitting still, waiting to be raped by the vampire.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.