Gabriella's Sexy Boutique

uglykidcid

So I took almost all of SPB's, Kurese's, and Neovinci's mods and put them in one shop, added Undies Underneath and threw in every BBB mesh I could find.  I am throwing this up here because I realize that there are a lot more BBB conversions out there than what is on TESNexus.  So if anyone knows of some extra BBB meshes I can add to the collection let me know.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36626&tab=6&navtag=/modules/comments/index2.php?tid=289175|:|fid=

Gabriella's is awesome! Right up there with the Apache Goddess & Heroes Stores in terms of getting great armor and weapons into the game without stuffing in dozens of ESPs or covering the Imperial City in abandoned crates full of clothes! Thank you, sir.

Oh, yes.  I use GSB.  I like that its custom made for Better Cities - there need to be more custom Better Cities shops, quite frankly...

The problem with it is, and this is the same problem Apachii's shops have - there's no in-game way to tell what the armor/clothes look like until they are purchased and tried on.  This can be offset somewhat with the Divine Elegance Showroom, but involves 1) leaving the store, and 2) doing a lot of configuration.

Perhaps some armorstands and/or mannequins in the store would be nice...?

I actually have a solution for trying clothes on.  You ~tfc and fly through the walls to the chests and than take all the clothing.  None of the chests are locked and I lined them all up and named them so you know what they are.  When you figure out what you want go back and buy only those items. 

I appreciate the compliment but I would not put my mod on par with Apachii.  I would however give Apachii major kudos for her work.  I am working on another project called Gabriella's Erotic Emporium.  I have a problem though.  All the vendors will be variants of x117 and I want to include clothes that might not fly on Tesnexus.  Most of the mods will be BBB and SOB, were do I post soemthing like this?

I actually have a solution for trying clothes on.  You ~tfc and fly through the walls to the chests and than take all the clothing.  None of the chests are locked and I lined them all up and named them so you know what they are.  When you figure out what you want go back and buy only those items. 

I appreciate the compliment but I would not put my mod on par with Apachii.  I would however give Apachii major kudos for her work.  I am working on another project called Gabriella's Erotic Emporium.  I have a problem though.  All the vendors will be variants of x117 and I want to include clothes that might not fly on Tesnexus.  Most of the mods will be BBB and SOB' date=' were do I post soemthing like this?

[/quote']

How about on these fora? We've gotten a download section.  :P

Ah' date=' I shall have to try that!  Its kinda cheat-y, but I guess you could argue that about a lot of custom armor in general. ^_^

I appreciate the compliment but I would not put my mod on par with Apachii.  I would however give Apachii major kudos for her work.  I am working on another project called Gabriella's Erotic Emporium.  I have a problem though.  All the vendors will be variants of x117 and I want to include clothes that might not fly on Tesnexus.  Most of the mods will be BBB and SOB, were do I post soemthing like this?

Well, Lovers Lab seems to have become the hot spot for english-language adult oblivion mods...!

Sounds great - I'm always looking for new outfits for the Sexy Maid of Chorrol to wear... In fact, I have some integration requestsd (presumably for the upcoming mod).  Any chance of integrating this hot item:  http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=685.msg973 ?  Or, perhaps, http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=125.0 ?  The Sex Shop (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30802) is incompatible with Better Cities, and anything that competes with that is going to lose, so perhaps that could be integrated as well?

Thanks!

FOR THE RECORD EVERYONE HAS PERMISSION TO DO WHATEVER THE HECK THEY WANT WITH ANY MOD I MAKE.  I'll even post it for you! 

On another note I just learned how to use media fire so I am now in business.  I would appreciate any suggestions for the emporium.  I added the maid outfit but ima items require the area in bruma.  Some of the Sex Shop items might make it.

I should also add that I am using the emporium as an esp merger.  So alot of mods to include weapons will be added into it.  SOB will eb required.  I am primarily concerned BBB mods but mods that I may later BBB might get added too.

Well I added the Ima items after all.  I just merged the whole mod in with it.  I just uploaded the 1.06 gig Mesh-Texture pack onto megaupload but apparently you have to be a premium memebr to download it.  I'll go back to the drawing board tommorrow and see what I can do.  I am still distributing items among vendors but other than that its done.

Ok just a quick question about the Boutique. I just finsihed downloading all the tex pack and installing the Non-BC esp and all is fine except for the basement level girls. Outfits are not showing. I get the floating disembodied head thing. Is there a 4th tex pack that I'm missing or is there another issue I'm not aware of?

Well I added the Ima items after all.  I just merged the whole mod in with it.  I just uploaded the 1.06 gig Mesh-Texture pack onto megaupload but apparently you have to be a premium memebr to download it.  I'll go back to the drawing board tommorrow and see what I can do.  I am still distributing items among vendors but other than that its done.

Cool!  Maybe you can break it up into pieces?  Maybe a multi-part 7z or rar?

With the Sexy Botique I used to download the main part, then the three texture packs, then combine them into one OMOD.  But that got too cumbersome, as they don't all get updated at once.  So now I just OMOD the main part and then OMOD each individual texture pack.  My point being, I suppose, that multipart is not a problem for me as an end user.  I don't know if it would be hard the maintain as the developer though...

Quick point on that.  I separated the mod and three packs because of updates.  Since each pack went with a specific author it made sense to keep them separate incase one updated and the others didn't.  Plus the boutique gets updated often enough not to want to mess with the mesh-texture packs.  Speaking of which an update is coming out today.  UU 447 was apaprently very incompatible with NPR's stuff.  I am literally re-writing all the lingerie.

UU 447 was apaprently very incompatible with NPR's stuff.  I am literally re-writing all the lingerie.

That may be the problem I'm seeing. After sharing the equipment off the basement vednors it was all NPR stuff. Good luck with the rework, its an impressive mod!

One note:

Is there something high poly in on the main floor or some excessive lighting used? I suffer a substansial FPS hit when walking in. Stripping some of the girls helped some, but its still quite choppy.

Really well done compilation, good to have all that nice armor in one place. And note to self: Turn off jeoburg, it is a bit distracting to get raped constantly while shopping...

A small bug report: I'm using the 4.7 version together with the NoBC replacement esp, when leaving the shop i end up on top of some roof in the market district (wrong entry point from the BC version maybe?)...

Really well done compilation' date=' good to have all that nice armor in one place. And note to self: Turn off jeoburg, it is a bit distracting to get raped constantly while shopping...

A small bug report: I'm using the 4.7 version together with the NoBC replacement esp, when leaving the shop i end up on top of some roof in the market district (wrong entry point from the BC version maybe?)...

[/quote']

Agreed on both accounts. Though existing the store from a rooftop across the street is annoying, those are some damn horny bitches! It eventually turns into a storewide orgy topped with a CTD  ;D

I should have made one version and just made a patch for the door but I didn't.  So everytime I update I have to manually remove Better Cities from the No-BC esp and I always forget about the door marker.  It is an easy fix and i just posted it. 

The emporium girls will be hotter and I have everything done accept I need to distribute the items among the vendors.  I am also trying to figure out if I can use a BSA with it.  Just a heads up that I made this to combine esp's so it has a few things combined that are not in the stores.  I just merged the original esps in with it.  I am absolutely not going to ever say what i put in the mod just so no one can complain.  hint hint hint!!!!  It has weapons as well as armor and clothing.  Many of the mods that are only found here have been compiled into it. 

I need to get my game stable before I can really test it.  One thing is that I wanted it to be mostly BBB mods as far as clothing goes.  The items that are not BBB I will convert later.  I also included Shield on Back versions of anything that was offered with SOB.  So SOB will be required.

Could you perhaps make a version without the high-heels? I use VORB and the skeletons for VORB and the skeleton for the High Heels mod that your mod requires don't have the same bones in them and are incompatible with each other. I'd ask VadersApp to make them compatible but he has enough on his dish right now getting his converting site working.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know you can just remove the High Heels Master in TES4Edit.  It will leave some errors but it won't hurt anything.  Infact if you open up Gab's boutique wit the CS tool it removes it anyways.  Second time you open it up with the CS tool it removes all the errors.

• 7 months later...

thanks so much for the great mod collection, i love it. I was going to ask about the high heels as my female warrior comapnions refuse to wear them :) thanks for the how too on that, i will try both Tes4 and the CS.

how is the erotic Emporium coming? that sounds nice too.

Archived