[WIP] Hybrid Companions

rangedphoenix

Alright, I've put off redoing the OP for long enough now, I think. Time to clean up some of the mess that my sleep deprived mind put into the original post, and replace it with some other sleep-deprived nonsense. Going to use female terms for now because I'm lazy, and that's probably what a lot more of my time will be going into at first anyways.

Introduction

This idea began as an idea to make two new "dragon mates" for the player, but quickly ended up expanding into all sorts of other things, such as dog-girls, cat-girls, fox-girls, and probably guys too, not 100% on that, but I probably will as long as the assets work.

The Dragon Section

Well, as those of you who might have messed around with corruption of champions lately may know... Ember (from that game) is capable of being either male, female, or hermaphrodite, depending on the PCs gender, and can be further manipulated as well if the player chooses to do so. This is where the gender similarities end, however. This new NPC will be either male of female, depending on your player's gender, and will always be the opposite gender of the player. (This is more personal taste, but also fits in with the overall theme of the mod. Afterall... actually, nevermind, I'm not getting into that shitstorm.)

Furthermore, the PC from CoC could choose how they wanted Ember to look. I have similar plans for the new NPC, except... well... I always felt the choices from it were rather lacking. The player will be able to choose what they want the NPC to be like, from their looks, to personality. Below is a basic list of things I'd like to include for customization, sorted by gender. Keep in mine, this list is open to tweaking depending on the ideas I receive, as well as ideas I may come up with on my own. I will also put their names by their gender, as their name will change depending on gender.

Male- (Currently undetermined. Need to find a good male name that follows the theme of "new beginnings")

• Human-like-ness.

Currently, I have four stages planned. Argonian-like, human-like with claws and talons and scales covering the body, human-like with claws and talons but only scales on the arms and legs, as well as a full human form.

• Libido.

I'm thinking currently, there will probably be just two stages. Complete horn dragon, or average. The first one will make him want to fuck all the time, the second one, he may turn you down, depending on his personality.

• Personality.

Right now, I have three personalities planned. The first one will be an incredibly dominant, aggressive personality. This personality will cause him to treat the player like his bitch, whether she likes it or not. He will be overbearing, incredibly protective, and jealous. Don't let him catch you with somebody else either, or they won't be alive for very long...

The second personality will have him trying to distance himself from the player, despite being in love with the player. Hilarity is sure to follow.

The third personality will be more relaxed and submissive to the player.

Finally, I'm planning another "secret" personality for people who choose to make him completely non-dragonlike in appearance. They will be able to try to make him think that he is just a normal person, rather than a dragon.

Anyways, personalities are probably the hardest thing to work on right now, so I'll need to do a lot more thinking about it.

• General Appearance

This is tricky to figure out, as creating more options will create more NPCs that I would have to design on an exponential scale. For the most part, I will try to include things such as build, hair color, and eye color. Possibly dick size too? I'm honestly not sure on that one yet.

Female- Dawn (The Dawn of a New Era...)

• Human-like-ness.

I'm honestly planning the same basic ideas for here as above. Although, I would like to mention that I would prefer a more "draconic" looking head for the fully dragonlike form, even though that's probably just a wasted dream...

• Libido

See the male section.

• Personality

Her first personality will be dominant and violent, much like her male counterpart. She will try her best to jealously guard her mate, even though he may not need it. Make no mistake, however. She is simply that "in to" the dragonborn. She will probably try to challenge the dragonborn for dominance frequently, if the dragonborn decides he wants to be on top, however.

Her second personality is heavily drawn from CoC. She will try to seem rather cold, and unfeeling towards the player, but is actually completely smitten with them.

Her third personality will be extremely submissive to the player's wants or demands.

Like her male counterpart, she will also have a "hidden" extra personality where the player can choose to hide her draconic heritage from her.

• General Appearance

Oh boy, I have a feeling that when I start with npc designs, Dawn here is going to give me nightmares. She will have some body type choices, likely being limited to CBBE, UNPB, and 7base bombshell. You will also be able to choose her eye color, and hair length. and possibly hair color as well.

The Cat Section (WIP) - Lyre

Oh boy, I'm actually pretty excited to start working on this one. While not nearly as fleshed out as the dragons will be, there is a distinct, disturbing lack of catgirls in skyrim that needs to be filled.

• Planning on giving her a lithe, somewhat muscular appearance, that conveys strength, but also has some fragility. Would like to use top model for this, but may end up going with UNP. Speaking of which, was there ever a UNP version done with full HDT rigging, including the belly?
  • A playful personality, possibly with some mock innocence to keep things interesting. Will probably be addicted to the player's...uh... milk.
  • As a follower, she would try to stay out of close combat, and will be quick to abandon you if she gets into trouble. Cats don't give a fuck, afterall.
  • Dialogue-wise, players can expect a lot of purring, and mewling, especially if your cat-girl starts getting a bit...frisky...
  • Will probably be closer to a neko than an anthromorph.
  • Current Outfit Plan: A tube top and a miniskirt cover all the naughty bits.  The skirt will have a hole in it for her tail, of course. For her arms, she will use bracers of some kind, that keep her hands mostly uncovered to remain as dexterous as possible. Similarly, she will use guards on her legs that leave her feet bare. The idea is to have her look quick on her feet, and ready to move when necessary.

The Dog Section (also WIP) - Aria

Why should the catgirl lovers get all the love? I can accommodate dog-girl lovers in my horribly perverse pool of modding fetishes too...

• Pretty safe to say that you can expect a slightly more well built body than what I would give to a cat-girl. Would probably use sevenbase yet again for this one, but maybe UNPB.
  • She will be more responsive to touches from the player, and will probably involve a lot more silliness than otherwise. Things like stroking her ears, or asking "who's a good girl?". Silly little things like that.
  • Will be quite loyal to the player, about as loyal as a "normal" companion.
  • Players can expect energetic dialogue, as well as some pants and whines.
  • Probably won't be an anthromorph. Also probably wont have multiple rows of boobs, because those are a huge turn-off for me.
  • Current Outfit Plan: Not really sure yet. Will probably be quite modest compared to the other two, however.

The Fox Section (you guessed it... WIP) - Hikari

Of course, this is more or less a required section once you start talking about this type of deal.

• You can probably expect a very curvy, voluptuous form from a fox-girl. While the other two above would be on the lower end of the weight sliders, a fox-girl would be a good ways up there.
  • A mischievous, flirtatious personality. Talking with the player might end up with the player getting all...uh... "hot and bothered", all for her to end up not putting out.
  • No real unique dialogue traits, unlike the other two, afterall, foxes aren't really known for any specific character traits in vocalizing. (Insert obligatory "what does the fox say?" reference here.)
  • Will probably not follow the player. After all, a NPC doesn't need to be a follower to be interesting, right? :)
  • Current Outfit Plan: She will be wearing a full dress that covers her midriff, however, the skirt will end similarly to a miniskirt. Unsure yet if I will have the top go high, but show some cleavage, or if I will have the top stay relatively low. She will also have long boots (mid thigh length), and long gloves (close to the shoulders). The idea is to have her look like a tease that knows just what to wear to flaunt her... "assets."

Misc. Thoughts (Stuff that'd be cool, but might not get done)

• Some kind of working with Beeing Female. The girls would go into heat when ovulating, and the guys would much more aggressively pursue sex with a female dragonborn while she is ovulating.
  • Backstory to surround the non-dragon NPCs I'm wanting to work with. The dragon's backstory fits into skyrim very well, but I'll probably need to do some tweaking for the other ones. Maybe alchemy...

Concluding Thoughts (For now)

This is an incredibly ambitious project for a lazy bum like myself, but... I'll manage. At some point I would like to voice act both its male and female parts, but I doubt I will ever be able to find a female VA who would be willing to do this sort of thing. If somebody is interested though... well... you know how to contact me, I guess.

Anyways, there's plenty of other thoughts I've had about this mod that I just either don't feel like typing up in this post, or have actually slipped my memory. I just wanted to gather some feedback, or see if a mod of this scale and scope would have any interest. I also figured I would ask for assistance early, as well.

I would also like to mention that this mod will not be in active development yet. For now, it is just in the planning stages until the current project I am working on is in a less volatile state.

Though I'm one who generally isn't that into followers (too much of a lonewolf), I gotta admit this idea sounds quite intriguing! I will most certainly be keeping tabs on the progress here. As to names, I did what I normally do when I'm stuck and just used Google to try and find something. A name that sounded cool in my head is Eosos, which roughly translates to 'dawn' or 'orient' from Latin. Just thought I'd throw that out as a small tidbit of help. ^_^

Though I'm one who generally isn't that into followers (too much of a lonewolf), I gotta admit this idea sounds quite intriguing! I will most certainly be keeping tabs on the progress here. As to names, I did what I normally do when I'm stuck and just used Google to try and find something. A name that sounded cool in my head is Eosos, which roughly translates to 'dawn' or 'orient' from Latin. Just thought I'd throw that out as a small tidbit of help. ^_^

I've thought about lonewolf characters as well. While I won't force them to follow you all the time, the dragonborn may find, depending on the personality they select, that their mate decides to belt them so that they don't get into any romps while the dragonborn is away. As for the name, its an interesting idea, but I'd prefer to stick with an english name if possible, in order to put it into a phrase, much like Dawn's name. Anyways, I'll probably update the OP with more information when I'm not completely exhausted.

It's a nice thought, but I would have to ask the author for permission to use it. I'm not entirely sure they would give it to me...

And yes, I agree with you there. I'm going to need to learn a lot more about how sexlab and race mods work if I really want things to work smoothly though... On the plus side, I won't need to worry about armor, since... dragons don't wear clothing, haha. Except maybe their completely human form... that's another thing I need to think through...

Since it will be a dragon-kin, have you considered looking through the dragon language for suitable names? I don't exactly know how to make dragon words, but looking at thuum.org showed me "Vu" (Dawn) "Do" (of/about, “se” should be used when new words are formed) "Aan" (a/an)....and that's as far as I got before the site exploded or something.

I've thought about doing dragon names. I'll look into that site though, thank you.

Perhaps, since it's a hybrid, give it a humanoid first name with a dragon last name, or vice versa. And good luck with that site, it's slow as balls for some reason, and I'm amazed I managed to get that much from it before it had an aneurysm.

I'll probably end up choosing a single word in the dragon language, and building their name off of that. For example, Dawn could also be called Vu, depending on the player's choice.

Possibly the most interesting way to do it would be to create a full dragon name for them, and then only use it for something like a shout... For example, "Vuselaas", or "Dawn of Life" could be the name for the female version, however, you both agree to call her Dawn. However, you would also learn her name to use as a shout that could call her to you.

I'll probably end up choosing a single word in the dragon language, and building their name off of that. For example, Dawn could also be called Vu, depending on the player's choice.

Possibly the most interesting way to do it would be to create a full dragon name for them, and then only use it for something like a shout... For example, "Vuselaas", or "Dawn of Life" could be the name for the female version, however, you both agree to call her Dawn. However, you would also learn her name to use as a shout that could call her to you.

Heh, could always add a bit of flavour dialogue.

"What should I call you?"

"Vuselaas"

"...What?"

"It means "Dawn of Life."

"That's a bit hard to pronounce. Mind if I just call you Dawn?"

"If you must..."

This new NPC will be either male of female, depending on your player's gender, and will always be the opposite gender of the player. (This is more personal taste, but also fits in with the overall theme of the mod. Afterall... actually, nevermind, I'm not getting into that shitstorm.)

In other words,  "gay & lesbian Dovahkiins, this isn't for you", I assume?  Not criticizing or trying to start any "shitstorm", just wanting to know in an amicable way. Every modder mods for themselves first after all, I can respect that.  If this isn't going to be available to me, I don't want to get all excited about it, that's all.  Thanks in advance. 

Yeah, prettymuch. With some of the content I'm planning, It only makes sense. Not going to get into details why, so as to not start a pointless debate and get the thread locked.

Don't worry, I am not interested in any debate.  Thanks for the timely response, I appreciate it.  I will leave you and those interested in this mod to it and look elsewhere for content.  Good luck.  :)

Yeah, prettymuch. With some of the content I'm planning, It only makes sense. Not going to get into details why, so as to not start a pointless debate and get the thread locked.

Don't worry, I am not interested in any debate.  Thanks for the timely response, I appreciate it.  I will leave you and those interested in this mod to it and look elsewhere for content.  Good luck.  :)

drakian race comes with followers. 1 is male and marriageable if thats what your lookin for

Like I said. I'm going to try to accommodate as many...uh... preferences, as possible when it comes to amount of animalistic-ness

Anyways, nobody is curious, but I guess I'll spill the beans anyways. Thinking about adding a few extra new npcs into the mix too, unrelated to the dragon NPC. Right now, I'd like to do a cat-girl/cat-boy, a dog-girl/dog-boy, and a fox-girl/fox-boy. Wouldn't have as customizable of features as the dragon, but... Skyrim is lacking in interesting NPCs that are also sexlab aware to begin with.

Archived