[WIP] SexLab Stories Rumors

DeepBlueFrog

While I appreciate having the rumors I have two problems with them:

1) They're all under a special dialogue only. Some of them would make fine greetings.

2) Many of them are quite too explicit for my taste and they don't really fit with the bland personalities of most vanilla NPCs. You never hear an NPC say something like "Ye had a go'd night with them prisoners, hey ?" (which is a shame).

So for example the rumors from above would become:

"Many girls/adventurers/people disappeared in Icicle valley, rumor is they were enslaved."

"They say the lord of Icicle Valley has assembled an army of Dremora, females to boot !"

"Some say the School of Spellcasting in Icicle Valley has spells for conjuring nymphs!"

"I heard they hold mage meetings on Mt Peril, up north-west of Solitude."
"They say the fortress of Mt Peril is hold by beautiful women."

"Piracy is a terrible problem in Northern waters, and they treat prisoners most unkindly."

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's a bit of repurposed guard dialogue. It's all pretty generic... I didn't include any dialogue that would require specific conditions (i.e. no guard dialogue that can only happen at nighttime, or after completing a specific quest, or armor-based dialogue). There are lines that are based on those conditions, but they don't require them.

Heard they're reforming the Dongguard. Cunt-hunters or something, in the old fort near Riften. Might consider joining up myself...

I used to be a sex addict like you. Then I took a horse cock up the ass.

Let me guess... someone stole your virginity.

Disrespect the cock, and you disrespect me.

Staying chaste, I hope.

Could sure use a warm bed right about now... with someone in it to keep it warm...

I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a bellyful of cum...

I mostly deal with petty grabass and public nudity. Been too long since we've had a good orgy.

Watch the trousers, traveler.

My cousin's out fucking dragons, and what do I get? Guarding booty.

Gotta keep my fly open. Horny dragons could swoop down at any time.

Fear not. Come dragon or giant, we'll be randy.

They say Ulfric Stormcloak murdered the High King... with his cock! Drowned him in cum!

I fear the night. Because the werewolves and vampires roam the streets looking for innocent guards like me to ravish.

Only rapists and their victims creep around after dark. So which are you?

Just a few more hours and I can crawl under some furs with that cute waitress...

Guard might get horny, a man approaches with his penis out...

Guard might get horny, a woman approaches with her tits out...

Sheathe that cock, Khajiit.

I need to ask you to stop. That... humping... is making people nervous.

Uch. been tending your hounds? You look like a dog's cumrag.

I could revisit this and make conditional dialogue (i.e. Sheathe that cock, Khajiit - requires male, that sort of thing), if you want... but it'll probably take a while. ;)

There's a LOT of good dialogue that can be used with conditionals... Hey, you mix potions, right? Can you brew me an aphrodesiac? Lightly armored means easily held down and ravished. Not smart. The gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for your penis. I can respect that.

@ContentConsumer - Thanks but I'm afraid I have to slow down on the rumors... the list I have is rather long already (thanks to you in a large part). It look me half an hour to track down and fix 4 lines with bad characters yesterday (that you also reported).

If anyone wants to use these in their own mod, feel free to do it (if CC agrees of course).

Here's a bit of repurposed guard dialogue. It's all pretty generic... I didn't include any dialogue that would require specific conditions (i.e. no guard dialogue that can only happen at nighttime, or after completing a specific quest, or armor-based dialogue). There are lines that are based on those conditions, but they don't require them.

Heard they're reforming the Dongguard. Cunt-hunters or something, in the old fort near Riften. Might consider joining up myself...

I used to be a sex addict like you. Then I took a horse cock up the ass.

Let me guess... someone stole your virginity.

Disrespect the cock, and you disrespect me.

Staying chaste, I hope.

Could sure use a warm bed right about now... with someone in it to keep it warm...

I'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a bellyful of cum...

I mostly deal with petty grabass and public nudity. Been too long since we've had a good orgy.

Watch the trousers, traveler.

My cousin's out fucking dragons, and what do I get? Guarding booty.

Gotta keep my fly open. Horny dragons could swoop down at any time.

Fear not. Come dragon or giant, we'll be randy.

They say Ulfric Stormcloak murdered the High King... with his cock! Drowned him in cum!

I fear the night. Because the werewolves and vampires roam the streets looking for innocent guards like me to ravish.

Only rapists and their victims creep around after dark. So which are you?

Just a few more hours and I can crawl under some furs with that cute waitress...

Guard might get horny, a man approaches with his penis out...

Guard might get horny, a woman approaches with her tits out...

Sheathe that cock, Khajiit.

I need to ask you to stop. That... humping... is making people nervous.

Uch. been tending your hounds? You look like a dog's cumrag.

I could revisit this and make conditional dialogue (i.e. Sheathe that cock, Khajiit - requires male, that sort of thing), if you want... but it'll probably take a while. ;)

There's a LOT of good dialogue that can be used with conditionals... Hey, you mix potions, right? Can you brew me an aphrodesiac? Lightly armored means easily held down and ravished. Not smart. The gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for your penis. I can respect that.

I won't lie: majority of these lines made me laugh loudly. The total lack of awareness an "honorable" guard would have to have could only lead to him/her getting gutted. Ironically, they could only end up stabbed by a leather strap.

Considering that your SSD just died, I figure this is the perfect time to report more bad characters. Because I'm an asshole like that.

1.jpg

2.jpg

ScreenShot485.jpg

Great.

I'm going to have to send the annoying fan after you if you continue.

I love being evil.

Really, most of this is probably my fault anyway - copy/paste does tend to turn " ... " and " ' " into single characters for some reason.

Archived