"you seem to be covered in something sticky"

CliftonJD

what mod adds This phrase followed by a Very sticky face and sex region (as if the player were just involved in a group orgy and didn't know it) -  after waking - wake up with that msg on screen and look in the mirror to see i'm soaked in semen

i've just updated a few mods recently and added a few, but didn't see this listed in them, it's just got me curious as hell wondering where this comes from

Actually, that's a Succubus Curse side-effect in Angrim's Apprentice.  Though maybe SD+ has it too, now.

I'm wrong he's correct... I complete forgot about Angry in the Basement...

SD+, it seems to happen as an alternate of visiting dreamworld. If you turn on your logs you'll see those coming from an SD check.

is this both Or 1 or the other, i got the update for sd+ at the same time i got angrim's and recieved this effect before meeting with angrim and is it papyrus logs you refer to, i have those on, i'll try checking the log for it next occurence

Actually, that's a Succubus Curse side-effect in Angrim's Apprentice.  Though maybe SD+ has it too, now.

SD+, it seems to happen as an alternate of visiting dreamworld. If you turn on your logs you'll see those coming from an SD check.

is this both Or 1 or the other, i got the update for sd+ at the same time i got angrim's and recieved this effect before meeting with angrim and is it papyrus logs you refer to, i have those on, i'll try checking the log for it next occurence

How I found out... I had SD+ a while, and was not sure what mod the message was coming from prior to adding the Sacrificial Spriggan mod.

I could not get Sacrificial Spriggan to initiate the quest... and the reason being was SD+ was not clearing some global variables, How I figured that out was the papyrus logs and... the sticky substance you'r referring to (they coincided with the "Not now player visited from Sanguine" messages from Sacrificial Spriggans). 

How I found out... I had SD+ a while, and was not sure what mod the message was coming from prior to adding the Sacrificial Spriggan mod.

I could not get Sacrificial Spriggan to initiate the quest... and the reason being was SD+ was not clearing some global variables, How I figured that out was the papyrus logs and... the sticky substance you'r referring to (they coincided with the "Not now player visited from Sanguine" messages from Sacrificial Spriggans). 

sounds like a connection to spriggans, but i'm not covered in spriggan goo when i get this message, i'm covered in semen and i'm getting this message after waking up ....did your experience of this happen before or after the flowering spriggan quest or didn't matter, happened either way

• 2 weeks later...

Archived