HDT Sheathed Weapons [WIP]

I  used the file, but I couldn't see any difference. I'm using a khajiit character. Now i'm gonna start a new game with a human character, and see if works.

Anyway, good job and I hope it works. :)

Ah, the package I posted will not show any difference at all. You can however, replace the .xml with any other .xml and it will play back that .xml's physics (though not recommended). Once IceKK gets a hold of it and inserts the required .xml, you'll be able to see the changes. My package basically makes the physics attachment possible (with some lore friendly integration). All that's missing is the parameters for the physics changes (the .xml file), which IceKK is currently working on.

I didn't mean for confusion, but I hope this clarifies my post above!

Could you make something? maybe like a weapon sling thingy you have to equip before any weapon?

Here is a package I made for you. It contains an .esp that allows you to craft a Weapon Sling item at a tanning rack for 3 leather strips and 1 iron ingot. The item weighs 0.50 carry points in the inventory and can be dropped (it has it's own unique ground object that uses vanilla textures). It can be sold for 30 gold

Here it is and hope it helps!

attachicon.gifhdt_weaponsling.zip

You are seriously the coolest, work flawlessly.

Do you think i should add a visible bodyslide campatible weaponsling? Pherhaps make the weaponsling a requirement for favoriting weapons. That would be kinda cool and lorefriendly. Also its not completely ready for release, major clipping with quiver and twohanded weapons on back. Also need to add all bones for onehanded on back, shield on back and so on -.-

Edit:

Since you are now just as big a part of this mod as me, -do you have a dropbox or email so i can send the current progress to you? Also do you have any other ideas for the weaponsling implementation?

Could you make something? maybe like a weapon sling thingy you have to equip before any weapon?

Here is a package I made for you. It contains an .esp that allows you to craft a Weapon Sling item at a tanning rack for 3 leather strips and 1 iron ingot. The item weighs 0.50 carry points in the inventory and can be dropped (it has it's own unique ground object that uses vanilla textures). It can be sold for 30 gold

Here it is and hope it helps!

attachicon.gifhdt_weaponsling.zip

You are seriously the coolest, work flawlessly.

Do you think i should add a visible bodyslide campatible weaponsling? Pherhaps make the weaponsling a requirement for favoriting weapons. That would be kinda cool and lorefriendly. Also its not completely ready for release, major clipping with quiver and twohanded weapons on back. Also need to add all bones for onehanded on back, shield on back and so on -.-

Edit:

Since you are now just as big a part of this mod as me, -do you have a dropbox or email so i can send the current progress to you? Also do you have any other ideas for the weaponsling implementation?

Awesome, I'm glad it helped.

If you can make it, sure, it can be an option. I would actually prefer a non-visible sling as that would be the least intrusive variant, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be included. If you (or anyone interested) can pull off a male and female bodyslide-able sling, I can help package it and make both options available in the .esp (like separate craftable items). Yes, I did notice all those bones and wondered if you already added them. Also don't worry too much about clipping. That is inevitable in a game that has so many interchangeable parts. I would just suggest for you to get the movement to how you want it first, and then tweak it to have the least clipping possible, but don't make no-clipping an objective (that would be an impossible goal and take too much time tweaking!).

I do have a Dropbox, but I'd rather you e-mail or PM me links as my shared space on Dropbox is probably really limited or overfilled altogether. I'm okay with public Dropbox downloads though. If you are able to accept PMs, just PM me and I'll send you my e-mail and we can figure it out. I do get very busy at times, but I'll try to respond and help when I can.

Lovely video, I would take it as it is now. The question is: will it work with belt attached quivers?

Thats actually what we were just talking about, the custom bones. I will probably add it for the most used mods, like chesko belt quivers and swords on back.

Just installed the mod, and as i said, this is one of the best HDT mods i have ever seen right next to bouncing boobs and butts :)

Keep up the good work, this mod really brings skyrim on the next level. :3

The only issue i encountered was with my Bow. I have the bow positioned around/on my shoulders, and when i turn right it has a short spasm, but other than that it works brilliantly.

Just installed the mod, and as i said, this is one of the best HDT mods i have ever seen right next to bouncing boobs and butts :)

Keep up the good work, this mod really brings skyrim on the next level. :3

The only issue i encountered was with my Bow. I have the bow positioned around/on my shoulders, and when i turn right it has a short spasm, but other than that it works brilliantly.

i will probably make versions for the different positions, including dual sheath redux with swords on back.

Any chance you can make a merge copy with the My Body is not Jello - The two would make the perfect combo. Nice work!

In the upcoming version 0.2 this mod will use a seperate file and will work with all custom xml's.

Guest endgameaddiction

Only problem I have with this is mashup gear as some armor pieces tend to remove if I favorite too many or certain weapons.

The new xml with the all in one with belly works fantastic. I just edited the breast/butt/belly settings to match my characters smaller stature :D

Also if the femalehead.nif edit's been done there's no need for the sling, which is a huge plus for me since I run around with various armor pieces all at once x3

The new xml with the all in one with belly works fantastic. I just edited the breast/butt/belly settings to match my characters smaller stature :D

Also if the femalehead.nif edit's been done there's no need for the sling, which is a huge plus for me since I run around with various armor pieces all at once x3

c :

I'm glad you found a solution. As for the slings themselves, I am almost done with the next update and making it as compatible as possible. Currently punching out bugs dealing with dynamic slot changing for people who need to change the item's slots.