FNIS and Mod Organizer

As I said before the errors are nothing to worry about really. Despite the error pop-ups the installation will be completed but it will be missing the files that were giving the errors. In this instance you can just copy over the files missing into the M.O. installation folder.

From what the errors state, there is something with the FOMOD installer itself. With that being said there is a way to avoid seeing errors and guaranteeing that everything is installed. It requires creating your own archive with 7zip to install with M.O.

Edit: 

Let me know what options you chose and I can make the archive for you, if you'd like.

Wow... I just got a scary error from TES5edit.

It reads 'Fatal: Could not determine my documents folder'.

I've never gotten that error before... This is in a different profile I created so I could add the CBBE body and SG textures.

If I go back to my original profile in MO, I don't get that error message from TES5edit.

Wow... I just got a scary error from TES5edit.

It reads 'Fatal: Could not determine my documents folder'.

I've never gotten that error before... This is in a different profile I created so I could add the CBBE body and SG textures.

If I go back to my original profile in MO, I don't get that error message from TES5edit.

I lack experience using TESVEdit. I have not learned to use it apart from step by step tutorials. I lack experience with it. 

Haha, I've had that happen as well when I first started using M.O. Now I make a .zip with the SKSE\Plugins folder structure and put my all my stuff in there and install. It is possible to use the Overwrite folder you found as well just remember not to delete it lol. By the way, I made a working .zip for CBBE w/BS2.0 included. The face options are Dirt to Moles, and Dark Feminine eyebrows, if you want. This way avoids those errors completely.

Racemenu presets are located in "SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets\0.slot". 0 can be any number depending which slot you want the preset saved to. 

And here is the .zip, this will install without any errors and have everything I mentioned. It has the whole face pack textures, dirt to moles, darker feminine eyebrows, and nude body. Also included is BodySlide 2.0 so you can add TBBP. 

Caliente Female Body Curvy Dark Feminine.7z

Let me know how it goes! There are some cool new additions and changes, not to mention working with hdt.

Damn Nexus Servers.... having a bit of trouble get a stable connection atm, stuck at 46% with IDM. Trying the built in Downloader from M.O. to see if that gives me a more stable connection. It's only 142 MB too shit should have been done like 30min ago!

Any luck on your end?

I got several 'file not found' error messages and then the CBBE installer finally completed.

I took some screens of the error messages. The first 6 or 7 were related to the brows. The last one was related to something else and then installer completed.

So my question is... how can I get this installer to complete without errors? The darker brows option is clearly not getting installed.

The next version to be released very soon has a new, stripped down FOMod installer that fixes all the paths/typos/other issues.

However, even though there's those errors, the mod should install just fine anyway using MO. At least in the tests I did with someone.

Well, the rest of the mod, that is.

Let me know how it goes! There are some cool new additions and changes, not to mention working with hdt.

Damn Nexus Servers.... having a bit of trouble get a stable connection atm, stuck at 46% with IDM. Trying the built in Downloader from M.O. to see if that gives me a more stable connection. It's only 142 MB too shit should have been done like 30min ago!

Any luck on your end?

I've got the file, just can't get it to install. Nexus strikes again...

Has anybody had any luck installing mfg console with MO? It has more two data folders and I'm not sure which one to pick. The first one appears to have a fomod in it.

If you right-click the "Data" folder from within the mod install and choose "Set Data DIrectory" this will solve your issue.

There is another option where you can expand the "data" directory and then just drag and drop the folders/files from within to the upper data which will place it in the right directory. Think of the top data as your Skryim\Data folder so when you install a mod normally everything usually goes within that folder.

I recently learned about the right-click method and I recommend using that method. You will see automatically what it does.

Dataception, damn multiple data folders lol