FNIS and Mod Organizer

Apologies if this has been brought up already but can someone point me to a good tutorial for installing FNIS into Mod Organizer and getting it to work properly? Or give some advice?

I've been trying to search for a solution but I can't seem to find an accurate answer.

If I install it inside of Mod Organizer, I can only get it to run once.

If I use NMM to install it, I can run it just fine but it doesn't recognize any of the animations I installed with MO.

I'm getting the impression that this is one of the mods that makes people give up on Mod Organizer and go back to NMM but I really don't want to do that this time...

Apologies if this has been brought up already but can someone point me to a good tutorial for installing FNIS into Mod Organizer and getting it to work properly? Or give some advice?

I've been trying to search for a solution but I can't seem to find an accurate answer.

If I install it inside of Mod Organizer, I can only get it to run once.

If I use NMM to install it, I can run it just fine but it doesn't recognize any of the animations I installed with MO.

I'm getting the impression that this is one of the mods that makes people give up on Mod Organizer and go back to NMM but I really don't want to do that this time...

What do you mean you can only run it once? O_o It works ok over here.

It really is quite simple. 

Install the Fores New Idles In Skyrim - FNIS main file and update as you would any other mod.
Select the data tab in the right-pane and expand "tools">"GenerateFNIS_for_Users".
Right-click on GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and select "Add as executable".
Change the name to "FNIS" and click [OK].
Note that it is now part of the executable drop down next to the [Run] button. Mod Organizer has properly configured it for you already.

Source: http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited

Apart from that, there is another option within the Settings (Wrench+Screwdriver Icon) under the "plugins" tab that when set to "enabled: True" "Sensitive: True"  allows for FNIS to automatically be run before SKSE loads, a kind of fail safe to make sure you never forget to run the tool. Again this is after the above method has been set in place which allows Mod Organizer to recognize and run FNIS.

Another thing to note with Mod Organizer and FNIS is, Mod Organizer will have an "overwrite" folder that saves your FNIS settings and will overwrite every time you change them. If this file is deleted from the "overwrite" folder your settings will need to be reapplied. You can also copy the files from the "overwrite" folder into your "mods" folder and into the FNIS folder and that will keep your settings as well.

That may sound complicated but once you get to know how Mod Organizer works you won't be so intimidated by it. Focus on the install method I provided above and don't worry so much about the EXTRA stuff I mentioned just yet. Get FNIS running first with Mod Organizer and you'll feel accomplished.

Interesting, so the FNIS GUI doesn't not appear at all? I don't think I've experienced FNIS running through command line. Also, this may throw  you off, I know it did for me at first when using M.O., at the end when you close the GUI for FNIS you will get an error message, just ignore this. I have no idea why this occurs but it doesn't seem to affect anything. It's like all the damn warning messages you get when using the CK lol.

Something I just noticed about my setup is I actually by-passed the first method of adding FNIS to M.O. entirely and I didn't even notice. Apparently, all you really need to do is install FNIS through M.O. and then enable the plugin from within the settings. At least that's how my current setup is and all is working.

Additional question for you, regarding Dual Sheath Redux.

I got rid of BOSS and am using LOOT. Is there a workaround to prevent the patcher from searching for BOSS? I pointed it to the LOOT exe, which is fine, but it launches LOOT every time I want to run the patcher and I have to close it before the patcher will execute.

I can help lol I'll try that out as well.

I'm actually having trouble atm lol Dual Sheath redux isn't working for me. It's installed but just isnt working. My weapons are still located at my hip. Do I need to reinstall XPMSE and choose sword at back option for Redux to work?

I'll see if I can help you with Body Slide as well just give me a minute to install.

For CBBE it's the same procedure as the other installations pretty much.

Install the mod through M.O.

choose any options you want. When you're done choosing your options and you hit "Install" you may get a few errors depending on what you installed but just ignore them

click "oK" on all the errors.

Now that CBBE + BodySlide is installed to run Body Slide through M.O. you head to the right pane and under "Data" tab find "CalienteTools".

Expand it and right-click BodySlide.exe and either add it as an executable or just choose "Open" for a one time operation. Your choice.

When you create your bodies, they will automatically overwrite the correct files but this time they wont be added to M.O's "Overwrite" folder. From what i've noticed anyway.

Edit:

I just copied over BodySlide 2.0's files into the installation folder within M.O. (Mod Organizer\mods\Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-\CalienteTools\BodySlide) Now you can use BodySlide 2.0!

The CBBE installer is failing on me after I select my options, though.

A complete crash? You are not getting any of the error messages? Try a restart of M.O. and try again, if you haven't already.

I know on my end, when installing the CBBE mod it took a few minutes before the damn installer even popped up. It seemed like it was just hanging but I let it run it's course until it finally showed it's ugly face.

Yea, those are the errors I was saying to just ignore. Everything will still be installed despite those annoying errors which make a user think that something is wrong.

In short, just keep ignoring the errors by clicking OK or Close(Red X in windows) on the error message, doesn't matter which you do. After you've done that for all the errors the installer should close but everything will be installed. Then proceed as I explained. You can do a test by running the game before adjusting the body to see if it is installed properly. Take not of your body shape as well. Exit the game and run the BodySlide and make a body with huge tits and ass so that you can see a drastic difference, this is just for testing remember :P lol. Create the body and run the game again and see if the body shape changed, if it did then everything is running correctly.

I got several 'file not found' error messages and then the CBBE installer finally completed.

I took some screens of the error messages. The first 6 or 7 were related to the brows. The last one was related to something else and then installer completed.

So my question is... how can I get this installer to complete without errors? The darker brows option is clearly not getting installed.

post-218471-0-24881200-1408138179_thumb.jpgpost-218471-0-13754800-1408138180_thumb.jpgpost-218471-0-66198700-1408138180_thumb.jpg