major ankle seams, help

flipperz

I'm using CBBE bodyslide with fem feet redesigned. It's perfect wearing armor, and the hands have no seam, but it shows when nude. I use SG body textures.

I don't know how to fix it, and it's not something I can ignore lol

attached a picture of it below

post-128119-0-09366100-1408051640_thumb.jpg

Hmm, well I uninstalled FFR, ran TexBlend, and re-ran the bodyslide, still the same thing. The only thing I'm thinking to do is re-install all the mods that have to do with the body.

I guess, how would I restore the feet to 'default' where it scales with the rest of the body in bodyslide? I have no clue how the feet work with the bodyslider since there is no 'foot slider.'

Anyway, thanks for the replies.

first go into your meshes folder, then go into the folder your nude body mesh is installed to

DELETE EVERYTHING IN THERE....

the problem is that yoru nude body and y our feet mesh dont match... I've had this happen... :/ if you look at my post history i've asked this exact question...

this is how i fixed it.. once i deleted the nude body meshes. i reinstalled one of my choice... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU USE THE BODYTYPES MOD

it allows you to change your body type at will....

Hi, sorry but Femfeet Redesigned is not compatible with Bodyslide (cause I don't know how to make things for it).

Nah, it's definitely an issue with the model and not textures.

One may care to listen to the creator of FemFeet Redesigned. Just a thought.

Archived