• Japanese name: 白矢
  • 3 kinds of powerful frost spells, 4 combat styles
  • Optional
  • Please see the GIF below for details
  • UNPB body
  • Recruitment location: Dragonsreach
  • I suggest using NMM or MO to install this mod

image-DC3E_53E446B6.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3DM Forum]▇▇▇▇[天际学园]▇▇▇▇蓿念▇▇▇▇独立随从系列★★★诗珞雅★★★3种强力寒霜法术 4种攻击方式 随你选!▇▇▇▇

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4200176-1-1.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks and Credits

• UNPB Body ---XP32
  • UNPB texture ----HelloSanta,modified by 柠珞[3DM]
  • SG hair 268 ----HelloSanta
  • Enhanced Character Edit ---- ECE team
  • Powerful customization Frost magic ---- 2009vipjack

Thanks

mm777 who remind me to upload her on LL

听歌 [3DM] who translated instructions to English

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/07/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Special Edition Compatible

shiro ya looks nice, but I have a  few question. in hancock you used the xp32 maximum skeleton correct, I see this one requires the extended version. so my question is this, can you have 2 skeleton replacers active at once ? or can you include the skeleton in your standalone version?

dam , the extended version of the skeleton requires fnis which I don't want to install,  so unless it is truly standalone I guess i'll stick with aya and hancock for now.

She looks pretty cute, since I don't care for overpowered followers (Thanks for this btw), I choose tender version. The moment I got into Dragonsreach the guard at the door began searching with his weapon drawn and walked by her a few times before attacking. I reloaded the auto save and console killed the guard and asked her to follow, which added her to Amazing Follower Tweaks. She refused to move from that spot, even fast traveling she wouldn't move.

shiro ya looks nice, but I have a  few question. in hancock you used the xp32 maximum skeleton correct, I see this one requires the extended version. so my question is this, can you have 2 skeleton replacers active at once ? or can you include the skeleton in your standalone version?

dam , the extended version of the skeleton requires fnis which I don't want to install,  so unless it is truly standalone I guess i'll stick with aya and hancock for now.

In fact,this mod only need TBBP,so xp32 maximum skeleton correct and the extended version ,both could work.

She looks pretty cute, since I don't care for overpowered followers (Thanks for this btw), I choose tender version. The moment I got into Dragonsreach the guard at the door began searching with his weapon drawn and walked by her a few times before attacking. I reloaded the auto save and console killed the guard and asked her to follow, which added her to Amazing Follower Tweaks. She refused to move from that spot, even fast traveling she wouldn't move.

Oh.in fact,she is not tender, is ヤンデレ. :P I dont konw how to translated this japanese word.

IF you used Amazing Follower Tweaks. I think her should to follow you.

Maybe other mods influenced her.like sexlab defeat,SexLab Submit,etc.I dont sure.

ヤンデレ is the Japanese youth slang similar to the American slang "psycho" or "mental".  As in "his girl friend is psycho" or "yo, that chick is mental".  "Tender" it ain't.

EDIT: I just saw Xunia's Chinese equivalent usage of the Japanese slang.  I am not up to date in Chinese youth Internet slang but if those were the proper characters then I would say the literal translation is closer to "mental" than "psycho".  However, having tested the mod I would say her behavior is more psycho than mental :)

Oh.in fact,she is not tender, is ヤンデレ. :P I dont konw how to translated this japanese word.

IF you used Amazing Follower Tweaks. I think her should to follow you.

Maybe other mods influenced her.like sexlab defeat,SexLab Submit,etc.I dont sure.

Not sure, other custom followers work, I'll try her with other settings and see what happens.

ヤンデレ is the Japanese youth slang similar to the American slang "psycho" or "mental".  As in "his girl friend is psycho" or "yo, that chick is mental".  "Tender" it ain't.

EDIT: I just saw Xunia's Chinese equivalent usage of the Japanese slang.  I am not up to date in Chinese youth Internet slang but if those were the proper characters then I would say the literal translation is closer to "mental" than "psycho".  However, having tested the mod I would say her behavior is more psycho than mental :)

I Have to Say She Looks Great ..And Whole Heartly  Agree She's A Psycho ,She is Just Attacking Anyone Inside Drangonsreach   :s  .Had to Hit Her With A  Calm Spell  To get A Word In  :D

For some reason she wont wear the body armor I giver her. she'll wear everything else though.  Why is that? 

The base equipment she wears might have a higher armor value than your gear you are giving her. That could do it. Follower mods like AFT gives you options to get around that

You can always use equipitem XXXXXXXX 1

The XXXXXXXX represent the armors item ID, the 1 makes it so the NPC cant unequip by itself. 

For some reason she wont wear the body armor I giver her. she'll wear everything else though.  Why is that? 

The base equipment she wears might have a higher armor value than your gear you are giving her. That could do it. Follower mods like AFT gives you options to get around that

You can always use equipitem XXXXXXXX 1

The XXXXXXXX represent the armors item ID, the 1 makes it so the NPC cant unequip by itself. 

How do I do that if I may ask? Do I go into console, click the npc, then type that?

Couple of things I found (Used the "tender" version since I don't like my followers to be too overpowered).

1) Like someone else mentioned, she is attacked when the player walks into DragonsReach.

2) She is locked at level 1 which is not good when my PC is at level 58.

I'll probably make the fixes to my copy of the esp while I'm waiting for an updated version.

EDIT: She's set to "Very Aggressive" - this is probably what's causing her to be attacked inside DragonsReach. Set to "Aggressive". Also set dynamic leveling from 5 to 150.

Couple of things I found (Used the "tender" version since I don't like my followers to be too overpowered).

1) Like someone else mentioned, she is attacked when the player walks into DragonsReach.

2) She is locked at level 1 which is not good when my PC is at level 58.

I'll probably make the fixes to my copy of the esp while I'm waiting for an updated version.

EDIT: She's set to "Very Aggressive" - this is probably what's causing her to be attacked inside DragonsReach. Set to "Aggressive". Also set dynamic leveling from 5 to 150.

] I will updata the gentleness version esp :)  thank you for your suggest.

• 5 months later...