[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

A small thing I noticed with the Heavy Metal armor, when in 1st person view and drawing a 1handed sword, a part of the right arm's forearm seems to be missing / completely transparent. Not sure if this was an intentional thing or even fixable, but just giving a heads up.

I like your Heavy Metal armor very much. Awesome work......

I like to post a request though. Can you make the "Lady Apella (back covered version)" armor from the link you've given in rules of request section? (this is the link: "http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1689728&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D151%26typeid%3D151")

If you can please combine it with the shoulders of "Lady Santry" armor (which is located at the same link). But it is truly your call. Thanks.....

Re: Sorry I forgot to mention, please make it to fit with the CHSBHC body (with BBP ofcourse).

I love these outfits ^^ im wondering is there any way that you can make Gloria's outfit from Devil May Cry 4? that would be awesome :o~

he doesn't make em from scratch, he said on the first post "Mostly mixing stuff and converting to CHSBHC body mod, with working weight slider"

Lady Apella is already ported. And I admit that Kristy mods are great but I won't port them because of my personal reasons.

Hey vitriks love your work I have em all in game. I was wondering if it's possible for you to export the chsbhc body into .obj format for me so I can start helping your cause. I don't have 3ds max I'm poor so I gotta use blender and they don't have the scripts for it yet. If not I understand just figured I'd see if I could help out at all.

Archived