My bodyslide setups

ralfetas

Is it just me or are the Shredded Triss shorts and belt meshes too large in game?

When you look closely on the first photo on the original mod page, you will realize that this is not a bug, it's a feature. Its designed that way by the original mod, the belt appears loose. I guess the same applies to the main belt around the panty and the vial strap.

With the august update the Triss set works flawlessly now, fomerly you had some clipping issues concerning the panty during movement and animations, especially when you hadn't equipped the whole set, but just a few pieces.

Now I am here with a short question of my own:

Is it supposed to be correct that the Female Light Blades Armor has no breast bounce effect, just butt bounce ?

I just ask, because I upgraded from CT77 Body and XMPSE Legendary to CBBE Body HDT and XMPSE 2.06 and want to exclude error sources (if there are any at all). Still using HDT PE 14.28.

Is it supposed to be correct that the Female Light Blades Armor has no breast bounce effect, just butt bounce ?

I just ask, because I upgraded from CT77 Body and XMPSE Legendary to CBBE Body HDT and XMPSE 2.06 and want to exclude error sources (if there are any at all). Still using HDT PE 14.28.

If other bodies/outfits' boobies bounce for you, then yes, that one doesn't have a boobie bounce effect then. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ralfetas,

first of all thanks for all the work you put into these armors. I tried to do some myself and I learned it is far from quick or trivial :)

I do have a problem with your Rogue Armor. When I try to modify it with Bodyslide, only the body is adjusted and the armor stays the same. I noticed that the ShapeData folder in your uploaded zip only contains .nif files and not the mountains of .bsd files I see in other bodyslide armors. If this is the cause, could you upload the complete version if you still have it?

Thanks in advance..

I am also having this issue where the breasts clip through the armor when I make adjustments in bodyslide.  Any ideas?

Yes, the the breast armor is a plate metal, so don´t bounce, the original armor is like that.

Yes, the the breast armor is a plate metal, so don´t bounce, the original armor is like that.

Ok, just wanted to be sure that everything is wai. Thx.

Hey everyone, sorry for the away time.

My job is taking way more time this days, and i am going to get married this year, very busy days...

I still have to update a lot of armors, to fix the crushes breasts problem.

As you just mentioned this, I almost didn't realize that, because when you look on your player char from front in 3rd person view you watch a perfect illusion of a flawless breast, but from the side the breast is flat. I watched that for Black Rose and Rogue Armor at least.

My guess is that my update from HDT Body / CT77 Body to CBBE HDT and from XPMSE Legendary to XPMSE 2.06 is responsible for this, Still using HDT PE 14.28 as usual and my usual .xml file. A lot of my bodyslide outfit mods have this issue now. Strangely enough not all. Your Sovngarde convertion still does the job.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Ralfetas

Thanks a million for the Black Talon update. I had to load the Bodyslide stuff in manually because NMM expects a "Data" folder start. In doing so, I noticed a few typos in the spelling of BlackTalon  (comes up as Blactalon) in the Main file - and this might explain why some folks are having problems. I have correct my files and shall see how I get on.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to necro, but I am well and truly stumped. I ran across this topic when looking for an HDT version of Sovngarde Steel plate, but have no idea how to apply these "presets." Looking on youtube gives me guides to apply weight to preset body types, but I can find no documentation telling we how to use the the files in these downloads. Could anyone lend a hand please? Thank you.

Archived