[WIP] World of Warcraft - Weapons Import

For me all the weapons look super dark. Just the glowing parts look right. Everything else is dark gray shades :huh:

I discovered why they weapons and shields looks so dark. The Normals on the TriShapes are all zero's. You need to make correct normals for the game to be able to calculate the lighting.

It can be done easily in Nifscope by selecting the NiTriShapeData Blocks and right click and select "Mesh|Face Normals". This will calculate new Normals for the mesh.

While you are there change "Num UV Sets" to 4097 if it isn't already. This enables Tangents and Binormals to be stored on the mesh.

When you are done with all the NiTriShapeData blocks you select in the top menu "Spells|Batch|Update All Tangent Spaces". This calculates the Tangent and the Binormals from the new Normals.

post-50320-13597875343297_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't Seam to find out how to get Collect them in the Game.. sorry im a noob and joined because of the Bulwark of Azzinoth D:

Zero' date=' ya make them all. just gotta have the perks to see them, altho some items dont nned htem, like the crest of retribution and the royal crest.

[/quote']

Do you just mean a certain level of forging?

well yea, they are under ebony and daedric, so ya need to unlock those smithing lvls to make them... altho, you know the names of the items(liste din first post) could jsut console them to yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really an awesome mod... But one problem. I install the mod' date=' start the game, crashes to desktop when the game gets to the main menu, uninstall the mod - game works fine. ;_; WHYYY U DO THIS TO MEEEH.

[/quote']

Mod conflict?

I might be starting back on this next month. I got burned out, had college, had my computer die twice, and finally decided to play some Skyrim.

Really an awesome mod... But one problem. I install the mod' date=' start the game, crashes to desktop when the game gets to the main menu, uninstall the mod - game works fine. ;_; WHYYY U DO THIS TO MEEEH.

[/quote']

Mod conflict?

I might be starting back on this next month. I got burned out, had college, had my computer die twice, and finally decided to play some Skyrim.

damn tease.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I registered for two reasons... 1: This mod rocks and I love it, thank you

2. Ashbringer and Shadowmourne, are they supposed to have sound files attached? It seems like every few kills with Shadowmourne proc some kind of restoration spell and I get a garbled audio from the axe. Ashbringer doesn't seem to talk at all, and I miss my talking sword of... *SUCK IT SCARLETS!*

Anyhow, if someone can point me in the direction of the sound files for them, I'll see about correcting it myself, I've installed an MPQ unpacker and been all over my current WoW installation and I can't find the audio files for either, even though I can still get a responce from script PlaySoundFile ("Sound\\Creature\\Ashbringer\\ASH_SPEAK_01.wav") through ASH_SPEAK_12.wav so.. my dunno. Anyway, thanks and I hope you keep plucking away at them, because it's easily one of my favorite mods (and I've been through a TON).

• 3 weeks later...