SexLab Broken-Reload Game!? Will Not Work!?

Ok, I went to play Skyrim as usual and didn't have any issues with Sexlab or AP at all and had all the textures and animations.

Now, when I use animations from AP or Sexlab, I lose textures and the body. I'm using CBBE v3 with CHSBHC neshes which your allowed to do. Also using a compatible skeleton for both. I mean the legs and arms and head are there, but the torso disappears and the pelvic area disappears also. Is there anything I can do or check to remedy this?

Any and all help will be appreciated. (Running SexLan 1.58)

P.S. This happens only on one character, and this character is a Nord. My other characters are Nords also, except the Temptress. Just one Nord is all I'm having an issue with.

Read the pinned thread.

Ok, this is for any and all who may have had this issue also. I have gone through the forums, and checked and no one seemed to have the exact same problem I have had.

Now, the animations play, but the bodies disappear in AP. Animations worked perfect in SexLab until just yesterday at 7:08 PM on Friday. I unchecked AP and just left SexLab clicked on and still the same issue with SexLab 1.58. I even did a complete re-install of AP, but to no avail, and also did a complete up and re-installed SexLab 1.58 and the sexlab mods I had and left them unclicked. I clicked them on one at a time. They all worked perfectly, but AP will not work and the meshes disappear. Now, I'm wondering if the CBBE V3 with CHSBHC meshes which is compatible has anything to do with it? It never had anything to do with it before and it worked perfectly. post-98498-0-88938800-1406419755_thumb.jpgpost-98498-0-61491500-1406419779_thumb.jpg

The first one is how it looked at first before everything went haywire.  The second one is what everything looks like now.

Should I re-install the body and skeleton and leave off the CHSBHC meshes even though they never made any differences? Also should I use a whole different body altogether? I am using CBBE v3 and have always used CBBE, and am afraid to change.

Any opinions and help?

Archived