More Nasty Critters Help! Please :)

Ventruism

Hey guys.

All of the creatures I try to have sex with don't have any penises. Or they do, and they just don't get erect! I've tried re-installing, moving the load order as recommended, and rebuilding the animation registry. None of that seems to work :/

Also, whenever I summon a werewolf with Hentai Creatures, it crashes to desktop!

Can anyone give me some insight on what's going on?

I'm using Sexlabs 1.58 By the way, as I can't find a 1.54 download link.

Well bearing in mind this mod has its own support topic I can easily imagine that you just plain did it wrong, also why do you want a link for SL1.54 ?

Copy and pasted from the download page 

How to install this Mod:
==============

First: If you have Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures installed, UNINSTALL them!
1) Install Sexlab 1.57+
2) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything
3) Run FNIS 5.1.1 for Users (Make Sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed)
4) Enable Mods in your Loadorder
5) Reset Animation Reg in SL

• 1 month later...

hi sir, i would like to ask if the mod compatible with hearthfire dlc? and the papyrus error of binding script (even without hearthfire) and instanly CTD my game on loading save, i also install exactly like guide, put correct plugin load order, reset animation and even clean sl, problem still exist >< please help! thanks!

btw, if i install it then should i install everything inside 1 by 1?

from papyrus:

[09/21/2014 - 10:25:15PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (2B000D62) because their base types do not match

• 2 months later...

Everytime I load skyrim with More Nast Critters installed it crashes on me. I have all the requirement downloaded and have run FNIS repeatedly but it doesn't seem to help! Any fixes you know.

PS. I've deduced that its this mod exclusively.

If you don't have the DLCs you will need to disable SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and/or SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp.

Everytime I load skyrim with More Nast Critters installed it crashes on me. I have all the requirement downloaded and have run FNIS repeatedly but it doesn't seem to help! Any fixes you know.

If you don't have the DLCs you will need to disable SexlabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and/or SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp.

I do have the dlcs but I just found out that all mods involving creatures crash my Skyrim. I reinstalled FNIS creatures and have the same problem?

Edit: I found this out by trying other mods after posting the previous comment.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem! Please, any help would be appreciated! 

I have the same problem! Please, any help would be appreciated!

Ask your question on the support thread for that mod, not here on a different forum on a necroed thread that should also have been posted elsewhere

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

(There is where the people interested in the mod are congregated which means you'll find that the best pace to get help).

Archived