The Forest

cptkorea

Just wondering what people think of this game.  I was silly and decided to buy the early access, and it's pretty fun despite how broken it is.  It could use some better textures, and the models could use some lower body genitalia.

Here's a screen shot of a trap from the game being sprung on one of the female cannibals.

post-12879-0-08904800-1405741240_thumb.png

When you see it on sell, buy it without thinking it will be awesome when finished. Even now it is worth this 14e, it is not much and will help game development.

Only wish I have about this game is that you could pick female character.

Oh, I've seen the cannibals do that.  My favorite bug though occurs sometimes when dismembering corpses... they body parts sometimes explode so violently they will launch you into space,

I just saw an OCD rabbit doing it around a stick.....  poor little guy  just kept hopping around that stick.  He didn't care that I might club him at any moment.... must... circle... hypnotic.... stick....

Archived