What's in store?

Backupfly

Ever wonder what's coming up next, games wise? Like, how will the next TES game be? Will it be as good, or as moddable as Skyrim? Or will the next game that allows for so much user-generated content be made by somebody else? And how long will we have to wait? 

I'm still hoping for Fallout 4 personally.  Me needs my post-Apocalyptic fix.  I realize that Bethesda has largely focused on Battlecry and Evil Within, two titles I have little almost 0 interest in.  The former is heavily PVP oriented which I tend to hate by default and latter feels to much like a mix between Silent Hill and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.  Probably not but I've never been a fan of zombie/survival horror games.  They just don't interest me and I tend to burn out on them in an hour or so (last time playing Resident Evil I got so bored I fell asleep looking up Ashley Grahams skirt.  It was pretty funny when she would scream, "Ack you pervert!!" xD).

I'm not looking to spend a single dime until I hear something along the lines of Fallout 4 or Elders Scrolls 6.  ESO seems okay but I give an MMORPG at least 4 to 5 months before investing in it.

I'm still hoping for Fallout 4 personally.  Me needs my post-Apocalyptic fix.  I realize that Bethesda has largely focused on Battlecry and Evil Within, two titles I have little almost 0 interest in.  The former is heavily PVP oriented which I tend to hate by default and latter feels to much like a mix between Silent Hill and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.  Probably not but I've never been a fan of zombie/survival horror games.  They just don't interest me and I tend to burn out on them in an hour or so (last time playing Resident Evil I got so bored I fell asleep looking up Ashley Grahams skirt.  It was pretty funny when she would scream, "Ack you pervert!!" xD).

I'm not looking to spend a single dime until I hear something along the lines of Fallout 4 or Elders Scrolls 6.  ESO seems okay but I give an MMORPG at least 4 to 5 months before investing in it.

I'm personally waiting for Fallout 4 and Black Desert (When they finally get a good western publisher), I'm hoping Black Desert is basically an Open-world Vindictus (which would be awesome)

Guest endgameaddiction

Beth will not stop people from modding their games for a few reasons.

1. Generates Sales. It helps the steam community by promoting mods in the workshop.

2. It gives a reason for the game develops to kick back, relax and get paid without finishing a game. Hence GECK CK etc...

3. It draws attention to your buddy watching or playing your game and seeing all these cool modifications you added, so he's intrigued into buying the game.

If anything, more and more game developers will allow their games to be modded. Think of it as a way to compete against piracy. I've read many console gamers buy a game twice just so they can exprerience the game again with mods.

The next big game should be Fallout 4. I wish I could get into it more than the last two.

I don't dislike Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but after a while I got sick of the world and its total chaotic settings. The world isn't very big, it isn't very "pretty", I mean yes it is a wasteland it should look shitty, but that doesn't stop it from being kind of uninteresting. The whole do anything to survive makes any town erupt into a war zone in the drop of a hat, again realistic and reasonable, but not very interesting or fun.

Guest endgameaddiction

The next big game should be Fallout 4. I wish I could get into it more than the last two.

I don't dislike Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but after a while I got sick of the world and its total chaotic settings. The world isn't very big, it isn't very "pretty", I mean yes it is a wasteland it should look shitty, but that doesn't stop it from being kind of uninteresting. The whole do anything to survive makes any town erupt into a war zone in the drop of a hat, again realistic and reasonable, but not very interesting or fun.

Here's hoping to a modernized urban steampunk fashion game world full of riot psycho trippin humanoid raiders in a toxic dump city ruin exchanging lead and steel to one's cranium.

Archived