Yes you could convert it. I would recommend you go to the oblivion forums and ask around for it. Once you've located the author grab the file and either try to convert it yourself or  try to find someone who could help you. Theres plenty of tutorials ect here I learned how to work with meshes from em here and tattoos are easier than you probably think. This is the thread you should use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/

Personally I dont play  oblivion anymore so I can't help atm.

No problem everyones a noob at some point personally I could be wrong about it being oblivion but the background to me looks like its from there. I haven't played it since skyrim launched nor have a payed any attention to what modders have done there so for all I know theres tattoo overlays for that to thats the most common way for tattoos in skyrim thanks to racemenu altho the only way is still used sometimes.

It's not Oblivion, it's Skyrim for sure.

Body is from Nexus, somthing like Touched by Dibella. Tatoo from Nexus, too. But I don't remember who.

He edited the post and changed the pic. The first one was most definitely Oblivion.

Sorry, I don't know it. But when I see it first time it was screene from Skyrim and I was thinking why you talking it's from Oblivion.

Archived