Get any item via console?

It says that it is a vanilla replacement, so you can it can be forged under daedric. But If you want the ID just type

"help daedric" (without the quotation marks) and all daedric item id forms will display. Use page up to scroll through the list.

then type "player.additem xxxxxxxx y" and hit enter.(x=idform, y=quanity). You can also find all vanilla id form numbers from the wiki-just google it.

It says that it is a vanilla replacement, so you can it can be forged under daedric. But If you want the ID just type

"help daedric" (without the quotation marks) and all daedric item id forms will display. Use page up to scroll through the list.

then type "player.additem xxxxxxxx y" and hit enter.(x=idform, y=quanity). You can also find all vanilla id form numbers from the wiki-just google it.

Actually the list is too big so I cannot scroll up after a particular point. Any alternative for that?

Try.

player.additem 0001396a 1 enter (boots) [after enter, press the up key, and use the backspace, so you don't have to retype]

player.additem 0001396b 1 enter(armor and so on)

0001396c (gaunlets)

0001396d (helmet)

0001396e (shield)

Hope this helps

Try.

player.additem 0001396a 1 enter (boots) [after enter, press the up key, and use the backspace, so you don't have to retype]

player.additem 0001396b 1 enter(armor and so on)

0001396c (gaunlets)

0001396d (helmet)

0001396e (shield)

Hope this helps

No I am talking about the 'help' command. After I use it the list that shows up is too big.

Is there any way that I can use the 'help' command just to show armours or something like that?

You search more specific.

help "Daedric Shield"
If the term has a space you need "" around it.

And you can search categories. The information for that comes if you use help.

help [term] 1
help [term] 2

Just get TES5Edit, learn how to use it, and you'll never have to use the console command "help" ever again. 

Here's a link to an old post of mine where I threw together a quick guide on how to use TESVEdit to find the FormID for items in mods, which is exactly what you're doing in the console. TESVEdit is faster and easier.

forging, forge, forging, all it takes, you're too lazy to forge. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

if you have the Daedric reached blacksmithing, you can also forge this armor.

:P

Just get TES5Edit, learn how to use it, and you'll never have to use the console command "help" ever again. 

Here's a link to an old post of mine where I threw together a quick guide on how to use TESVEdit to find the FormID for items in mods, which is exactly what you're doing in the console. TESVEdit is faster and easier.

Thanks that helps a lot in searching items.

Or just look up the item's formID on UESP (learning to use TES5Edit is useful for other issues)

All skyrim daedric items - http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Daedric

Wow, thanks for that, it was the item I was looking for.

Archived