Romance & Sex Mods?

Is there such a thing as a romance mod?  Not a sex mod - I already use SexLab + Spouses Enhanced - I'm talking about a mod where you could have elaborate courting dialogues / banter / innuendos and such that would increase your affection lvl with the target NPC and lead to the marriage option.  Merely slapping on the Mara amulet is rather dull.

But I suppose the NPC would have to have scripted that way from the get go?  No such thing as a mod that would apprend dialogues to any NPC?

-----

Regarding the sex part - I'm also looking for a casual sex mod.  I've already tried Sex Addicts and while the animations are quite good it's too geared towards rape.  I'd like something that would allow me to one-night the burly guard or the sexy twink mage.

Thank you!

EDIT: Seems I found one : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17146-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-11may2014/

Is there such a thing as a romance mod?  Not a sex mod - I already use SexLab + Spouses Enhanced - I'm talking about a mod where you could have elaborate courting dialogues / banter / innuendos and such that would increase your affection lvl with the target NPC and lead to the marriage option.  Merely slapping on the Mara amulet is rather dull.

But I suppose the NPC would have to have scripted that way from the get go?  No such thing as a mod that would apprend dialogues to any NPC?

-----

Regarding the sex part - I'm also looking for a casual sex mod.  I've already tried Sex Addicts and while the animations are quite good it's too geared towards rape.  I'd like something that would allow me to one-night the burly guard or the sexy twink mage.

Thank you!

EDIT: Seems I found one : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17146-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-11may2014/

Also the mod "Sexlab Sumbit" beside the main mechanics include dialog options a and some sort of relationship system.

Information included in the mod description

Talking to an NPC that has > 90% health will offer an option to chat them up.

There is a Seduction (Persuasion), Bribery, and Coerce (Intimidation) option the player may attempt.

Seduction, Bribery, and Coercion all have a success chance algorithm, each slightly different than each other, with various modifiers that can affect the success chance.

Seduction & Bribery Base Chance = (((PSpeech - TSpeech/4)/2) + ((PIllusion - TIllusion/4)/2) + _SLConfig.Difficulty + _SLSubmitSpeechBonus.GetValue())

Coercion Base Chance is the same, only it also has a (PPRime - TPrime) component, similar to the Ambush/Shout/Grapple algorithms.

The SpeechBonus value is a combination of several factors that differ depending on which of the three is attempted:

RelationshipRank() * 10 (-40 to 40% swing)

+5 Alduin defeated

+5 Companion chain completed

+5 College chain completed

+5 Thieve's Guild chain completed

+5 Dark Brotherhood chain completed

+5 Dibella bonus obtained

+5 Mara bonus obtained

+5 Allure perk

+5 Hypnotic Gaze perk (Seduction and Bribery only)

+5 Persuasion perk (Seduction only)

+5 Bribery perk (Bribery only)

+5 Aspect of Terror (Coercion only)

+5 Intimidation (Coercion only)

+ (Gold/10 - TLevel) (Bribery only. If it's a really high level NPC, this can actually be a penalty)

-40 Target is married

-20 Target is courting

-10 Target is same gender

-5 Target is a different race

Mods that affect the base perks and potentially remove them, you may not have access to some of the bonuses. I am making this mod for myself and am simply happily sharing it with any that are interested. For now, I have no intention of worrying about any mods that may or may not modify the default Skyrim perk system.

Given how large of a penalty they carry, there is a debug notification option that tells you if the NPC in question is married or courting, since, unlike race/gender, it may not be readily obvious if they are already spoken for.

There is a maximum chance of 90%, just like the Ambush/Shout/Grapple

There is a minimum chance of 10-35%, just like the Ambush/Shout/Grapple, except in the case of a married or courting target. Those penalties are applied at the end, and could result in a negative % chance. So noob Dragonborn are not likely to seduce some married NPC off the street.

A successful Seduction or Bribery will trigger an effect called 'Post Coital Bliss' with that NPC, which will raise their RelationshipRank by 1, up to a max of 4.

A failed Seduction or Bribery will simply incur a -15% penalty on subsequent attempts until you succeed with that particular NPC once again.

A penalty (or a bonus) on one NPC does affect your chances with another one.

Coercion is considered an assault. Success will be just like using the Ambush on them, and a failure will cause them to AssaultAlarm() and attack.

Guards do not like people having sex in public. If you Seduce or Bribe a NPC, do not have sex in the middle of the street or you will be fined 5G (Trespassing) by any guard that sees you. Instead, use the "Privacy" option to lead the NPC to a more secluded location.

Your active follower can also join you in a 3-way with any current conquest you have in mind. Simply ask the NPC you chatted up to follow you to somewhere more private, then talk to your active follower. You will still need to pass a Seduction check with the active follower in order to initiate the 3-way.

If you pass the Follower's check, the 3-way is played. If you fail the follower check, you incur the 12 hour CD with your follower, but you can still just have a 2-way with the NPC you had already chatted up.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/247-sexlab-submit-22jun14-0049/

Archived