FCOM: Convergence, OOO, MMM, Francescos, Oblivion Warcry massive thread

Nepro

Thanks for the help with everything. I completely missed the OOO-COBL patch in the cobl zipped file cause I used OBMM to make an OMOD to install it. I'm just sad to lose DLL cause it was giving me a real challenge running into 5 mobs 8 levels above me.

Edit:Bah. Installed OOO and now Oblivion Sexualized Monsters isn't running. OSM is way farther down the load order then OOO but it ain't working at all.

I think OOO overwrites the meshes (models so monsters have no more models with peepies) for the creatures try first uninstalling Oblivion Sexualized Monsteres and installing it again. This should revert back the meshes from OSM.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, i have a problem. I installed Oblivion Warcry New Dimension, but the game crashing to desktop, at the start. I have the latest patches, and this is the only mod i installed. I read something at a german forum, that maybe i need to register the fonts in oblivion.ini, but i dont know how. Any useful tips, how to start will be appreciated.

Hi guys' date=' i have a problem. I installed Oblivion Warcry New Dimension, but the game crashing to desktop, at the start. I have the latest patches, and this is the only mod i installed. I read something at a german forum, that maybe i need to register the fonts in oblivion.ini, but i dont know how. Any useful tips, how to start will be appreciated.

[/quote']

You aren't trying to run it with FCOM, are you? Oblivion Warcry New Dimension is not Oblivion Warcry.

• 5 months later...

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1294-fcom-convergence/

The first non-beta version of FCOM Convergence came out in THE summer! Download, install it or upgrade it you all.

For anyone fearing FCOM is too difficult to install trust - if such newbie like me managed to install FCOM without issues first time installing it, then it shouldn't be problem; unless something unexpected comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall' date='which 1 of the following would be your choice?FCOM,OOO alone,OWC new dimension? I would like to have OOO and OWC ND,but i fear they conflict

[/quote']

I myself prefer using just OOO. However OWC ND is very, very good.

You are correct in that you can only have either OWC ND or OOO and not both.

FCOM is also a good overhaul but it just adds too many esp files for me (which means I have to dump other things. That and I heavily modify any mod I install....:blush:

Long story short.....I think you will be pleased whichever of the three that you do install.

My choice would be MMM because it adds monsters.

You are aware that FCOM includes MMM right?

Of course it does. FCOM is just glue mod without other mods it wouldn't work as standalone mod. FCOM requires at least MMM and OOO.

Greg i currently use HGEC/DMRA bodies.I remember somebody noticing in Nexus that OWC ND does overwrite bodies.does that happen with OOO?I have to add I am not interested in a brand new install over vanilla oblivion, mine is already modified with around 200 mods which took me some time to make it work.My question is whether OOO (or OWC ND if that guy was wrong) can be installed over an already modified game,whithout overwriting boddies/textures

PM I would defo be very interested in FCOM WITH OWC ND,hope the team goes for it

Any overhaul mod is going to change things. OOO will make some changes to armors\clothes\weapons but 'should not' effect nude bodies or their textures.

Now way back when I installed things I installed OOO and its patches prior to installing the lovers plugins.

The best course of action is to make a backup (compress it with 7zip to save space) prior to installing any mod that makes large scale changes to your game.

I can't tell you anything about the Warcry New Dimensions mod. I have looked at it and even ripped out some of the armors\weapons from it but not installed it as I am too fond of OOO.

I uninstalled FCOM and am using MMM only.

I somehow miss blood textures. All dead creatures and npcs turn green.

125720278-4.jpg

///

Registrating MMM bsa in Oblivion ini solved the problem so far... Let see if it will work...

Bad & good news: I had to format my HD,backed up my saves.so now I have the dilemma which overhaul I should install.I DL the fcom superpack torrent,looks very promising,it uses CBash though and I 've read some doubts about its stability.( i got another big file named TCOM 8+Gb lol).Anyway,my question is about the install order:first FCOM,then bodies/textures/other mods?

If there is a good guide pls suggest it

Oh,can I use my saves with FCOM now or not

• 2 months later...

10-09-2012, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 02:55 PM by Nepro.)

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125771221-4.jpg'>http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125771221-4.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125771221-4.jpg

I get those purple lines between legs of that creatures. Missing textures? I added the MMM bsa entry into Oblivion ini. Dunno what's wrong.

========================================================

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul rescales many creatures to bigger or smaller proportions. How do I get OOO creatures and vanilla creatures affected by OOO to their original size?

I want all creatures to be of the size of vanilla Oblivion.

///Thanks Grega - like always. :)

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul rescales many creatures to bigger or smaller proportions. How do I get OOO creatures and vanilla creatures affected by OOO to their original size?

I want all creatures to be of the size of vanilla Oblivion.

You open up those mods esp files and change the creatures scale to match what the vanilla ones are. You might want to open Oblivion.esm to note down what the vanilla creatures scale is first.

Archived