[WIP] MoreNastyCritters

dentarr

Well I saw some instances where my female Werewolf used a male animation instead a female one. Maybe some of the Werewolf mods I use are mixing up gender. Dont know. Just post if this happens to everyone. Ill take a look into the gender handling in that case.

Sexlab does not distinguish creatures by sex it never has, and Ashal has said that there were no plans for it to ever do so.

Instead it treats all creatures almost as a 3rd one.

So an actor in a sex scene is either:

A: Female

B: Male

or

C: Creature

That's it, just A B or C. There are no checks, distinguishing things or anything like that for determining male or female creatures, which is why there are some hiccups with things like deathhounds or like in this case where an animations roles are reversed from the typical ssl call.

So when a werewolf is in a scene, it could call any werewolf animation regardless of what the animations use was aimed at, Unless the animations tags tell the framework not to use certain ones. You could always make your own tag for modders to use to help avoid any weirdness there aswell. 

Just for referance in case it comes up, (and it does, at least once a week somewhere on the forums)

Deathhounds, use two different sets of behaviors by sex (male = wolf behavior, female = dog behavior). So in older versions only female deathhounds worked... of which there are precisely ZERO in a standard game, that's why they got switched to wolf behavior in 1.53 or 1.54 (the one where it changed to string/array format for creature indexing).

Any thoughts on adding the mushrooms or hitode from Oblivion?

Hmm, didnt do any modding in Oblivion so this would be best done by someone else   :ph34r:

But if someone wants to add something to MNC Id be happy to include it. You can modify whatever you want as long as it works. After all thats what I did in the first place... I dont claim any ownership of all this. Well maybe the "Werebear Dick ".. spent a lot of time getting that to work.  :D

I started a thread in the Download/WIP section for MNC. Simply because, well, it is a download after all so it would be better placed where it belongs.

Merging threads is something me poor sucka cant do so... well... Ill put updates in the download section from now on:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

hey first of all great mod i love it  :D  but i have a problem with dayelytes animations...the problem is that the atronach and the female werewolf move correctly but my human actor just dont want to move...any help?

You might be having a skeleton conflict issue. Do you have Realistic ragdolls and force?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dentarr,

Really appreciate your work compiling all of these projects together the way you did. Saves a lot of fuddling around on my part getting everything after a clean install, so thanks for that!

Works great, but I have three questions I'm hoping someone can help with.

1.Just saw Dentarr's posta page or two back about this. Nevermind. But a replacement question: Can I somehow use the HDT female Werewolf skin as a replacement in this mod without also using HDT? I'm afraid the werewolf esp from that file will cause an error if it can't find HDT stuff on my Skyrim directory, but I don't even know if that's how it works or not..  Is there a way to disable the male werewolf animations being used by the werewolfgal? I can just use Space to skip through the animations when they happen, but it's still something I'd like to.. avoid, if at all possible. Thing is I like the male werewolf animations, so I'm in a position where I have to open the SL-Creatures toggle page, disable all "Werewolf(xx)" options when training a werewolf gal, then switch them back when finished for normal male werewolf-on-female npc shenanigans. Is this the only way to avoid it so far? Or am I missing some obvious option somewhere that says "Toggle Werewolfgal ravaging the area" like a derp?

2. Despite editing the timers to increase scene length, it seems like the doggystyle werewolfgal animation stays at the default timer length. It's the only animation in the entire pack that does this, as far as I can tell. Any idea whats going on there?

3. This is more of a generic Wyrebash question, but I'm getting the annoying "Cannot load plugins before masters" error when trying to correct the load order. I've edited the Date Modified data to no avail, and it seems I actually can't move any plugins/masters at all after installing this pack. The NudecreaturesDG file is below DB, and Hentaicreatures is above them all. Hentaicreatures shows the orange box, but things are running fine for the most part. I've had one crash initating a Training session, but I don't know if it's from this problem or just typical mod overload. I've checked all over for a solution to this and all I'm finding is advice to edit the modified date(which I tried, it stays in the same place in the load order regardless), and I'm not finding any "Unlock Loadorder" option.

Sorry for the lengthy ramble.

Hello @ all ,

i have a problem and i hope somebody could help me ..

I installed SexLab and More Nasty Critters 7.4 and the Fix but my Creatures List is totally empty ...

What do i make wrong ??

PS : Sorry for my english my native language is german

Hast du die Animation Registry bei SexLab mal zurückgesetzt? SL lädt die default Werte beim ersten Aufruf und updatet nur auf Befehl. Wenn sich die Liste verändert hat siehst du das erst nach einem Reset. Ansonsten schau, dass du die neueste Version von SL und FNIS hast. Ich hatte zwischendurch auch das Problem, dass nur die Animationen von MNC geladen wurden und die default nicht.

Hello @ all ,

I installed SexLab and More Nasty Critters 7.4 and the Fix but my Creatures List is totally empty ...

What do i make wrong ??

Hast du die Animation Registry bei SexLab mal zurückgesetzt? SL lädt die default Werte beim ersten Aufruf und updatet nur auf Befehl. Wenn sich die Liste verändert hat siehst du das erst nach einem Reset. Ansonsten schau, dass du die neueste Version von SL und FNIS hast. Ich hatte zwischendurch auch das Problem, dass nur die Animationen von MNC geladen wurden und die default nicht.

Ja habe ich . Ich habe die Standart Animationen solange bis ich die Animation Registry zurücksetze . Erst wenn ich die Animationen zurücksetze ist die Kreaturenliste leer ....

Liegt das vielleicht an meiner Version von SexLab ?? Ich habe noch version 1.39 installiert

Hello @ all ,

What do i make wrong ??

Ja habe ich . Ich habe die Standart Animationen solange bis ich die Animation Registry zurücksetze . Erst wenn ich die Animationen zurücksetze ist die Kreaturenliste leer ....

Liegt das vielleicht an meiner Version von SexLab ?? Ich habe noch version 1.39 installiert

Also dann solltest du wirklich auf die neueste Version wechseln. Irgendwann muss man einfach updaten, sonst kommt man nicht mehr mit. 1.5X hat z.B. die ganzen Kreatur Animationen von sich aus und braucht keine Plugins mehr dafür.

Hello @ all ,

What do i make wrong ??

Also dann solltest du wirklich auf die neueste Version wechseln. Irgendwann muss man einfach updaten, sonst kommt man nicht mehr mit. 1.5X hat z.B. die ganzen Kreatur Animationen von sich aus und braucht keine Plugins mehr dafür.

So jetzt habe ich alles geupdated doch jetzt sind alle Animationslisten komplett leer !!!!!

Ich bin am verzweifelen -_-

Hmm, hast du n neues Save angefangen? Ein update von ner alten SL Version mit nem alten Save geht meistens nicht. Ansonsten schau mal ob du irgendeinen Mod hast, der irgendwas von

• sslAnimationDefaults.pex
  • sslAnimationSlots.pex
  • sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex
  • sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex

überschreibt. In den Dateien sind die Animationen definiert, die auf jeden Fall geladen werden.

Hmm, hast du n neues Save angefangen? Ein update von ner alten SL Version mit nem alten Save geht meistens nicht. Ansonsten schau mal ob du irgendeinen Mod hast, der irgendwas von

• sslAnimationDefaults.pex
  • sslAnimationSlots.pex
  • sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex
  • sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex

überschreibt. In den Dateien sind die Animationen definiert, die auf jeden Fall geladen werden.

Ich habs irgendwie zum laufen bekommen ... keine Ahnung wie aber es funktioniert jetzt alles ^^ ... trotzdem vielen Dank für die Hilfe

Any chance of a non Dragonborn and Dawngaurd version? Really dont want to shell out $40 for this mod, though it looks like it might be worth it.

the "legendary edition" only costs 14,10$ on g2play and contains all the DLC (steam version).
do yourself a favor, buy the full game. (IMHO)

:D

bye

S.

Any chance of a non Dragonborn and Dawngaurd version? Really dont want to shell out $40 for this mod, though it looks like it might be worth it.

the "legendary edition" only costs 14,10$ on g2play and contains all the DLC (steam version).
do yourself a favor, buy the full game. (IMHO)

:D

bye

S.

I already have for my Xbox 360 copy and with broke-tober coming up i honestly dont have $14 to spare, Destiny, Halo and Evolve are more importent to me than this mod. Thanks anyway though i remeber that and buy it at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

Hay. I could use a hand.

One. My hentai stuff. well i can use the spells to bring in the creatures. but none of the commands work.

Two.  none of the cocks are showing up accept the regular ones. the lurkers ashman ect ect they are not showing up. dragon ether.

three. its crashed my game over 5 times. i installed. and reset everything over 8 times. the way it was told. the db file is at teh very bottom. ect ect ect ect..

sooooooo whats going on?

Have you tried sexlab dangerous nights? You would need a mod that adds a portable bed roll to your game so that you can use it in caves and such and if there are enemies of certain groups they may all join in like a place filled with draug's. I haven't tried the riekling one yet but the other ones worked. Make sure to go into the MCM and set everything up or things will not work.

So I downloaded this mod because I wanted to fornicate with spriggans.

However . . . I cannot do that.  The damn thing went off to violate some poor carriage driver instead.

Help?

Have you got it set to work on the player in the MCM? Also you need to be wearing the hentia collar so that it will go to the player the most the creatures will still go after other people from time to time if they are close enough to where the player is.

I set the mod to work on the player, though I did not equip the hentai collar.

I shall take that into consideration.

Thank you for your response.

Archived