Last time I was using Sexlab there was a section in the MCM that showed the strapons and that had to be set up. Should be automatic however you might need to check the supported strapon that you want to use. It is a quick check. Hope that helps. I had some problems with testing Sexlab with the strap on not being equipped with my toon but with all the other NPCs. Never figured out that one..

Last time I was using Sexlab there was a section in the MCM that showed the strapons and that had to be set up. Should be automatic however you might need to check the supported strapon that you want to use. It is a quick check. Hope that helps. I had some problems with testing Sexlab with the strap on not being equipped with my toon but with all the other NPCs. Never figured out that one..

even if i try to change the things in the mcm rebuild strap on it still only appers after climax 

Sorry I was just getting the basics out of the way. You covered everything I can think of. I haven't had that problem before. .. If I was you I would try posting this also in the actual Sexlab support thread. There might be some bug or issue that is current with the version. It seems every time I turn around there is a new version of Sexlab. :).. Sorry I couldn't help more. I was actually hoping that someone (skyrim genius) would come by and see that the basics have been covered and jump in to help.

Sorry I was just getting the basics out of the way. You covered everything I can think of. I haven't had that problem before. .. If I was you I would try posting this also in the actual Sexlab support thread. There might be some bug or issue that is current with the version. It seems every time I turn around there is a new version of Sexlab. :).. Sorry I couldn't help more. I was actually hoping that someone (skyrim genius) would come by and see that the basics have been covered and jump in to help.

thanks for your help i will post it there and see if they know whats the issue 

I recommend just using custom camera mod from nexus. It works about as well as free camera but with none of the issues that free camera seems to have with a lot of stuff.

can you recommend something and will it work with sexlab?

Yeah custom camera mod that is the mod and yes it works with everything. It might be called customizable camera not sure but it is called something like that.

i downloaded the mod but it dosnt have any free cam is there another one?

It has a free camera it might be in the settings. But i know it has free camera or a version of it. It doesn't work exactly like free camera though. But I use it all the time. I can rotate the camera, move it up and down, pull way out or way in etc. it doesn't have as much freedom as free camera has but it has close and it never causes issues.

Just went and looked it up, this is the one I use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?

thats odd it dosnt add free cam for did you do something in the settings

(p"s can you quote my messege so it will be in my nofications thanks)

Like I said it is not a true free camera but you can rotate the camera in any direction, move it up and down, zoom in and out. So while it is not a true free camera it mimics one fairly well.

It is the closest I have found to a free camera. I don't use the free camera in skyrim cause there seems to be no end of issues with it for some reason. I find this mod works more than good enough and has zero issues. Plus I like some of the other features like the change in camera view when stealthing etc.

Just went and looked it up, this is the one I use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?

thats odd it dosnt add free cam for did you do something in the settings

(p"s can you quote my messege so it will be in my nofications thanks)

Like I said it is not a true free camera but you can rotate the camera in any direction, move it up and down, zoom in and out. So while it is not a true free camera it mimics one fairly well.

It is the closest I have found to a free camera. I don't use the free camera in skyrim cause there seems to be no end of issues with it for some reason. I find this mod works more than good enough and has zero issues. Plus I like some of the other features like the change in camera view when stealthing etc.

i guess its better then nothing but how do i move it up and down and stuff?

You can toggle between a couple of different camera views one of them lets you rotate the camera at will or move up and down etc. I forget which one of the views does that, but there is if memory serves 3 camera views you can toggle threw. Plus you can adjust things in the MCM menu. I set mine up many months ago and to be totally honest I don't actually remember anymore what all settings I picked. I just know as mine is set up now it fairly closely works like a free camera when I toggle it to the correct camera view.

You can toggle between a couple of different camera views one of them lets you rotate the camera at will or move up and down etc. I forget which one of the views does that, but there is if memory serves 3 camera views you can toggle threw. Plus you can adjust things in the MCM menu. I set mine up many months ago and to be totally honest I don't actually remember anymore what all settings I picked. I just know as mine is set up now it fairly closely works like a free camera when I toggle it to the correct camera view.

ok well thanks for your help