[REQ] Real Girls Realistic Body Textures in CBBE?

Coen92

So I got kind of bored again, and got the idea in my head to take the Real Girls, body, head, and hand textures and make S maps out of them (the texture file that affects skin shine or sheen), and was pleasantly surprised with the over all look as it seemed to make the detail in the textures REALLY stand out. Once again, I will be sharing what I have below.

On another note, yes.. unfortunately these maps WILL make any texture seams more noticeable as a consequence, BUT,  seams shouldn't be that apparent unless you get really close.. or have a high end set up.

"Less shiny version"

post-145287-0-04898400-1403168812_thumb.jpg

Real Girls - CBBE S maps.rar

• 2 weeks later...

@Z0mBieP00Nan

awesome work, thank you.  hopefully the seams will be eliminated in the future.  by having matching head and body normal maps aka _msn.

Thank you for the compliment. I would love to make msn maps for this texture but msn maps, while similar, are apparently a different animal than normal maps. Apparently you have to create them off of the mesh its self somehow. I briefly read into the subject not too long ago and concluded I don't currently have the necessary tools, to create msn maps unfortunately. :-/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this running fine, shut down for a few hours, relaunched, now I get black faces. I didn't do a thing to my installation between closing and opening the game.

Black face is usually a sign that your v-ram is being strained. In other words you're probably in the same boat I am and need to upgrade to graphics cards with more v-ram. Or you should uninstall som of your mods, OR you could try running an ENB with some other preformance enhacing mods, those things can make a big difference too.

More than not caring, I'm just glad somebody else wants to do it.  LOL

I have some pretty lax rules for use of the texture.  You should read the permissions of the file description.  As long as credit is given, I'm good with just about any kind of edits.  

Sweet, I was actually wondering about that. I just kind of saw someone wanted this, and then I had it, so I just kind of put it out there. You know.. ready! fire! aim! :D

It's good to know I didn't overstep my bounds by posting this.

Black face is usually a sign that your v-ram is being strained. In other words you're probably in the same boat I am and need to upgrade to graphics cards with more v-ram. Or you should uninstall som of your mods, OR you could try running an ENB with some other preformance enhacing mods, those things can make a big difference too.

I tuned up the ENB some, and if anything it should be more demanding. But for some reason I found ExpandSystemMemoryX64 set to false, switched it to true, then for the hell of it reactivated this mod. It seems to work every time, now.

• 1 month later...

This is the MEDIUM version of Real Girls V06, I chose to do that version only because it says in the download description that that version is desinged to work on most machines.

attachicon.gifReal Girls - V06 MEDIUM - CBBE.rar

can you plz do the large version for both cbbe and chsbhc.

Post 17 and 19 are the largest version.

i have them n they are v05 not v06.

I could do the "large" version of v06 as well, but you probably wouldn't notice much, if any difference. when I compared the two side by side they are litereally the same thing, no extra detail or anything, aslo both the medium and large versions are the same size (4096). I'm not sure what would make one so different than the other to be honest, other than apparently being saved in a different color format.

This is the MEDIUM version of Real Girls V06, I chose to do that version only because it says in the download description that that version is desinged to work on most machines.

attachicon.gifReal Girls - V06 MEDIUM - CBBE.rar

can you plz do the large version for both cbbe and chsbhc.

Post 17 and 19 are the largest version.

i have them n they are v05 not v06.

Oh, whoops lol.

Great conversions btw Zomb!

Hi, Z0mBieP00Nami, i 'm glad for your work! I eagerly can't wait for me to finish my vacations and return to my PC in order to test your RG CBBE textures.In the mean time,i would like to ask if there are available preview pics (for the CBBE version) especially of the areola/nipple area and vagina.Also, do you plan on adding an anus to the textures if not adeed already? 

P.S.

Why don't you start a new release thread with your textures?Many people don't know about the existance of these textures because this thread is a request one and a lot, including me do not notice unless they get bored and start browsing generally!

Hi, Z0mBieP00Nami, i 'm glad for your work! I eagerly can't wait for me to finish my vacations and return to my PC in order to test your RG CBBE textures.In the mean time,i would like to ask if there are available preview pics (for the CBBE version) especially of the areola/nipple area and vagina.Also, do you plan on adding an anus to the textures if not adeed already? 

P.S.

Why don't you start a new release thread with your textures?Many people don't know about the existance of these textures because this thread is a request one and a lot, including me do not notice unless they get bored and start browsing generally!

Thanks for the complement. Yes, the original textures came with their own anus. I guess I could upload some slightly altered versions.

Yeah I probably should create a seperate thread in the downloads section, I mean I do have permission from the creator of these textures after all.

Hi again, i tested the cbbe textures (the hirez with the s maps) and i don't get to see the head textures applied

2A507c1.jpg

I am using the ygnord race that comes with ece and have replaced the textures in the ygNord race texture folders.Does anyone know what i am doing wrong here?The rest of the body (hand and feet too) are displayed ok with now issues (i mean with no sheems)

Also there seems to be a bug at theright hand near the elbow area when the character performs the sexy idle( not game braking though :) ) as shown here

qrxBNzQ.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi again, i tested the cbbe textures (the hirez with the s maps) and i don't get to see the head textures applied

2A507c1.jpg

I am using the ygnord race that comes with ece and have replaced the textures in the ygNord race texture folders.Does anyone know what i am doing wrong here?The rest of the body (hand and feet too) are displayed ok with now issues (i mean with no sheems)

Also there seems to be a bug at theright hand near the elbow area when the character performs the sexy idle( not game braking though :) ) as shown here

qrxBNzQ.jpg

It's been a minute since I have had anything to do with the Real Girls skin textures, but my guess as far as the head textures would be that I didn't include them in the posted file. which isn't that big a deal, I mean the head angd hand textures are all standard, meaning that you should be able to use the UNP head and hand textures for any body type. as far as the s maps are concerned I never made any for the new Real Girls textures.

I've been told I should just make a seperate thread for this, at this time I don't see much of a point, now this texture is already available with the Lush body, also there is another thread already out there like it by a different modder.

Anyway this will probably be my last post or update in this thread, I am just sharing my own customizations of the the first release of the Real Girls textures, the textures are 4k, and look best with the "Sporty CBBE - Athletic muscle maps" (not included) in my opinion. The tweaks I made to these textures are; lightening the skin tone to better display the colors of the skin tone slider in the race menu (black for dark elves actually looks more like black instead of really dark brown and so on), I also shrank the size of the areola to be about the same size as the nipple texture (which is now a little bigger as well so that it displays a little better), other than those two things, the textures have pretty much remained the same,

Before

post-145287-0-52429000-1422713460_thumb.png

After

post-145287-0-94906800-1422713044_thumb.png

Real Girls - CBBE Custom.rar

Archived