Trouble with Defeat and Submit

I'm fairly new to this site and have not quite learned the layout but I think I'm posting in the right area. So here's my problem;

I've downloaded and installed all the required mods and updated SKSE and FNIS. Now I've downloaded the mods for Sexlab Defeat and Sexlab Submit and installed them per instructions. However when my character is knocked down with either mod no animation occurs and all hostiles become friendly. All NPCs simply walk around doing whatever they do and leave me to crawl around. I've gone through some troubleshooting regenerated in FNIS and skimmed the forums looking for answers but I cannot figure out what the problem is. If anyone knows off the top of their head and can help me I'd appreciate it. Bad girl needs her punishment XD

The mods in question are as follows:

SKSE 1_07_00.7

SkyUI 4_1-3863-4-1.7

FNIS 5-1.7

FNIS creatures 5-1.7

Sexlab Framework 157.7

Sexlab Submit 2323.7

Dangerous Nights 1.4 fixed

Edit: I did some more troubleshooting with Dangerous Nights and the log has a few things listed like "sexlab -- fatal" and "failed to make new thread model" and "error; object reference has no 3d stack", but I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be looking for. It all seems repetitions and hard to follow, if this helps at all.

I have a similar issue where when I act to rape an NPC the animations fail to initiate, they just sit there in the bleedout animation or just remain tied up. What works for me is pausing the game and simply going into the system menus area and unpausing; that gets my animations rolling. Try that, it couldn't hurt.

Edited post!

Thanks for the suggestion :). I actually uninstalled defeat and submit and tried dangerous nights, same issue :( It seems like it has something to do with interacting with sexlab but I don't know what else to do. I also tried Enchantress, same thing. But sexlab has to be installed correctly because bestrape works :P

Well I managed to solve it, mostly. Sexlab was buggy and for some reason wasn't completely installed even though all the files were there. So I disabled all mods dependent on sexlab then uninstalled the animation files then reinstalled it and then enabled the mods again. Although I still get bugs, I'm not certain they're related. Single draugr attacks use an animation different than my character so it doesn't match up right. Rarely the game closes spontaneously, but Skyrim has been doing that since it came out.

Hope this helps if anyone has the same issue!

Well I managed to solve it, mostly. Sexlab was buggy and for some reason wasn't completely installed even though all the files were there. So I disabled all mods dependent on sexlab then uninstalled the animation files then reinstalled it and then enabled the mods again. Although I still get bugs, I'm not certain they're related. Single draugr attacks use an animation different than my character so it doesn't match up right. Rarely the game closes spontaneously, but Skyrim has been doing that since it came out.

Hope this helps if anyone has the same issue!

How did you uninstalled the animation files? What do you mean by that? 

Thank you.

I did it manually because I knew their location. I went into skyrim/data/meshes/actors then just looked up the animation files from sexlab then deleted them. After that I reinstalled to replace the removed files and overwrite when it asked because those files were already in there. It was a bit tedious but it seemed to do the trick. Probably easier if you have a mod manager, but I'm used to doing it manually.

Although now I've run into a new problem but I don't think it's the same issue. I'm guessing it's maybe something in SKSE but I'll post in a different topic on that matter.

If you can get used to using Mod Organizer it's awesome for this kind of stuff, I screwed my Skyrim Data folder countless times before committing to using it, I will admit it takes a little time to work with but once you know your way around it installing and uninstalling mods is a breeze (virtual folders ftw), it can be a little tricky getting FNIS and skse to run at first but there's plenty of tutorials available on how to get them working.

Archived